Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

The Treegear Store

Great app and awesome support team! I think i fudged up some setting on install, and they totally sorted it for me. I had an international order the next day! Coincidence.....? This is Big Store functionality for free! Install it!

Leggings Lifestyle

Definitely great customer service. I was having trouble getting the currency selector to work in the app, emailed them asking how to do it, they offered to just take care of it for me, and within a few hours it was up and running perfectly.

I can't speak to how well the app functions just yet, but their customer service is fantastic and if I run into issues I have no doubt that they'll be happy to help me.

Yogacare

Amazing support, fast and helpful

Mycase

Very helpful app, I have tired another poor currency switcher app before I came across this one, this app function perfectly without problem, thanks!

Immortal Presence

Excellent Customer Service. Effortless installation. Great App! MUST HAVE!

Livingwithpictures

Works great. At first when I had installed it there was a conflict between the currency settings that were already installed on my theme. But this was simply a matter of switching of those settings and the issue was quickly resolved by the Coin customer support.

Indian Bijou

Great app. Very simple to use and easy to install. I needed a little customization and their team was very responsive and did the tweaks without any extra charge

1 2 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 47 Next