Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

My Little Milestone

love this app. easy and very simple to use! and paid plan is very cheap! best currency converter ever!

Unmovable Faith

I can not tell you if the conversion rates are correct but I can say Coin Currency Converter has incredibly fast & good customer service. After installing the app (partially) there are some things you need to change in your general setting for the app to work properly, CCC was quick to respond to my problem of not understanding how to install the app fully (which is incredibly simple) and followed up with me the next day making sure all was well after providing simple step by step instructions how to get the app working properly. Now my none USA customers can have a smoother buying experience. Thanks Alan & Mandy!

GoPromo Premium Products

Great app! I was wondering where to go to find a good currency converter and after looking I found this one!

Blue Curet

its very amzing app and very cheap prize perfect work in my store great thank you coin app team great work for me.

Catqoop

Excellent app. Really easy to set up, and the only app I found which switched the prices right between currencies with zero stress.

Dogs Pleasures

Awesome customer support. I had a problem with euro currency (was my fault) and they answered really fast. Great app!

DAILY DISCOUNT DEAL

Just downloaded this app. Became aware of this app by a friend who uses it on all of his stores. Price wise, I believed it's great.

Things That Trend

App does exactly what it was supposed to. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. I've asked them multiply questions and they replied within 1 business day consistently.

Polarhat

SUPER OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Jewelishy

Coin is one of the more useful apps i use. Anh was very helpful in helping me set up the app as well as resolving my issues quickly.