Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach customers globally

Forever in My Heart Jewelry

Been using this to convert currency and it has cut down on the issues about questions from customers about currency conversion.

EYE LOVE INTERNATIONAL

have used coin for a few of my stores and they are the best multi currency app by far. Highly recommend these guys.

curatedslate

This is a great app! I've had some trouble with other currency converters but this one is so easy to install, the customer service is amazing and I find that it looks much nicer / cleaner than other currency converters I've used in the past. Sticking to this one :)

Chelonii

Outstanding support and great app.
Does exactly what it says and is well integrated. I can really recommend using their installation service

Real Peaceful Sleep

Excellent app, does exactly what I need it to do. There were a few minor problems issues, but I could live with. Their Support reached out to me to see if everything was working properly. Upon telling them of my issues, they got them fixed. Great Support.

GyroMate

KittyBlousome

It helps me convert thr currency accurately. It helps me convert thr currency accurately It helps me convert thr currency accurately

Afro Gifts

My Shop Currency is in Rands and the Coin team has been superb in helping me with setting Coin to allow display of prices in local currencies everywhere

Simply Organizify®

I love the app and the customer support I was offered. The coin customer support reached out to me and asked if I needed any help. They also offered me a free installation. I couldn't be happier. Highly Recommend!

BoujeeCosmetics

The App is wonderful, Highly recommend, Super easy to set up, Dont miss out on sales make sure you download this now. thank you.