Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

SantaDolls

i used this app for currency conversion and the support staff really helped me with that because i was not able to do that by my own.

Tidytoysbag

Great Currency Conversion App. Easy to use and doesn't slow down site. Very highly recommended. Good customer service

NobleGizmos

contacted support to help me install coin and they did it instantly! Support was helpful and quick, thanks guys!

HiSlim Store

I Used this app, i think my costumers wil buy more with this app. and it is amazing. Where the customor goes away, Hi comes back and buy something.

Cool Gear HQ

Great app, it works great, best bang for your buck and VERY EASY to install. Anyone whose worked on websites for more than a few days can easily copy and paste 2 lines of text into a field. Sidenote: Learn how to use googles web developer tools, if you can't handle that this isn't the type of business for you.

getanybag.com

This is the worst app I have ever "tried" to use. It doesn't install 100% and you need to manualy insert a piece of code. The currency dropdown appears at a random place (like the top left) of the website. What is worst is that they want 20 dollars to do it for you. Really you want 5/month+20 for this app? Wonder how shopify allowed them to have this app. I will contact shopify for this. What a waste of time!

Expressdeal.net

I tested this app to get more conversions and it is a fantastic app( must have for dropshipping )
and working very well. I recommend to all shopify stores. I will continue to use on my coming stores too. Thanks to Coin Team....well done.

By Astoria

best currency exchange app on the market, i love it thank you so much coin currency converter you guys are legends

Exceenstores

Matt was so helpful in configuring the looks of the app on the store. It looks great on our homepage! Thanks

Ned Madison

Guys, this is the app you're looking for. It works and looks very clean on the shop. I'm using the Brooklyn theme, check out my store to see how it would look like in yours. Special thanks to Mandy and Anh for the help, I requested support at 11pm EST last night, and we've been working together since. Everything was done by 1pm EST today. Very fast response time and again, it looks good.

I've personally tried many currency converter apps before and deleted all of them because it didn't look native to theme. Coin Currency does look native to the team, I highly recommend, $4.99/month is nothing compared to the value you get.