Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Fabricoz

Great app. Very easy to install and use. Wish I could manually select exchange rates or atleast could add premium price for certain countries.

Try here www.fabricoz.com.au

Cheers,
Saif

Lumi Hk B2b

We have been using this app now for a while and we've been very happy with it. Compared to several other currency converters it's fairly ok priced (could always of course be cheaper but still better than most) it has worked without any problems.

What I have noticed however is that it loads a bit slowly and the base currency shows at the website first before Coing converts the target currency. That is not a big issue but this just makes me wonder if this could affect to Google PageSpeed Insights -ranking.

Sinfullywholesome Com

Coin is a good accurate currency converter, and $4.95 per month, it's good value too.

It's relatively easy to install. Although we needed to spend sometime tinkering to get it to display on the site the way we wanted it to.

You should not let this hold you back from installing it though. Anyone with a basic understanding of HTML will have no trouble, and if you do, tech support is there to help you out.

Now down the the only point that really matters: Does this app help make you money? Yes, I think it does.

Catifyco

Really nice app, and the white glove service works perfectly. Some smaller issues as mentioned in review below.

Kollectionk

It's easy to install it and works well. Cheaper than other similar apps. We're using Searchanise app and the app support Coin app for multi currencies.

Cons. We can't sort the currencies as we want. It doesn't show flags on Windows and Samsung devices.

Nosnos

Great app! Does exactly what they say it will do. I ordered the white glove service (@$20 for a one-time install cost). I had a small request on the placement on the mobile view and they addressed it right away. The only reason I wouldn't give 5 stars is as soon as I ordered (& paid for) the white glove service, I promptly got an out-of-office message saying they couldn't do my install for another 4 days due to a holiday weekend. In retrospect, if I'd known about the delay, I would have opted for another app because I urgently needed the currency conversion on my website. Other than that, I've had a positive experience.
www.nos-nos.com

Mask Therapy

I am very pleased with how Noah was able to help me make small changes so that the app is relevant to my needs. When I had trouble with making changes to my website, Noah and the support team were able to help me to get it resolved. So that was so appreciated!

Electric Keys Online

Great app that's really easy to setup. Now customers from around the globe can easily compare our prices with our competitors. I'm sure it will lead to increased sales as we are the cheapest in Europe! Now if I were to be super critical, then it would be that product variants do not pull the price though in a different currency. If that could be done, this app would be perfect and not just great.

Fashionworld Dk

Will be very good with valuta icon !

2 Next