Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Peachandpumpkins

Noah, Alan and the team at Coin, AND THIS APP are the best!!!

I've been looking for a conversion currency app for a while trying them out, and for best price I can safely say and guarantee Coin app is the way to go. The app itself is fast on currency conversion via IP addresses and I know because I watch my customers internationally on Hotjar, it's local and exactly what im looking for, and best price.

I paid for the expert support, and what I got is service and BEYOND, they installed the app, and addressed all my questions and concerns They've even done some custom coding to my cart which I am highly grateful for utilizing the app.

Thanks guys! From a stingy man running his small business trying to find the best value, you are up there!

Lurabotanics

Excellent customer service and looks amazing on my store!

Petsownus

Great App! The coin app has helped us reach a whole new market converting currencies and customers. Noah has been very helpful!

Conor2990

Very good app, easy to use and excellent support

Nine Nail

best value auto-currency switcher and looks just as good if not better. Very friendly cs team as well

Hydeandhare

We recieve a lot of sales from the USA and Australia so this was the perfect app for us in the UK. Beyond superb customer service from Annette, absolute star! Thanks so much, Hyde & Hare www.hydeandhare.com

Society Socks

Super easy to integrate (coming from a non-coder). Works like a charm.

Had a small custom fix I needed help with and customer support chat helped me resolve it in less than 20 minutes (immediate response time).

Tried other converters and this one is definitely top of the line.

Freeshippy

very professional. Would use it again.

Youareunique

I love this app. Got the team to help me install and it was done within a day.

Lovethatbag

Great app that just works. Beyond the everyday functionality, our store has found a great responsiveness from the ShopPad team. They've gone above and beyond to help us customize an item here or there. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!