Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Greatgoodsworld

Had difficulty installing this myself, and Noah responded very quickly and had it done within 24 hours. Thanks team!

Allsortsshop

So far so good with the app.

Impressed with the staff as they fixed an issue I was having with no problems.

5 stars

Sinfullywholesome Com

Coin is a good accurate currency converter, and $4.95 per month, it's good value too.

It's relatively easy to install. Although we needed to spend sometime tinkering to get it to display on the site the way we wanted it to.

You should not let this hold you back from installing it though. Anyone with a basic understanding of HTML will have no trouble, and if you do, tech support is there to help you out.

Now down the the only point that really matters: Does this app help make you money? Yes, I think it does.

Halite Clothing

I'm very happy with this app! I was looking for a currency converter that was neat, tidy, and suited the style of my website www.haliteclothing.com :) Coin has met all of my expectations!

Not So Niche

Had some problems with the currency and the staff immediately fixed it for me. Amazing attention! Highly recommend it.

Katie J Design And Events

Great App - works exactly how it should! Great Customer Service. I paid for the White Glove service and they worked with me until it was exactly how I wanted on my site. Could not recommend more highly. A+ Thank you :)

Klay Life

Very easy to install, and when I did have a question about customization, very quick and helpful customer service.

We sell globally, but could easily select our top 5 countries to display local currency just for those regions which frequent our site the most.

Would recommend.

Savanna Trends

it Just works what more can i say :)

Lexi Butler Designs

My customers and sales reps in Australia love this app.....that's what counts. I love this app too. :) I had to temporarily uninstall it, because of costs. Were back now and can't wait for my customers to use it.

Gwenythmay

Great app. Look and functions perfectly. Paid for support and they did a quick job at setting up how I asked. www.gwenythmay.com