Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Epiq Wear

It's perfect! I couldn't be happier with the install as well as your fast and amazing service. I tried to install it myself but being I'm not a savvy tech guru, the Coin ShopPad team was quick to help me and within an hour it was fully functional and working great on my website. PS: Combine this with the Searchanise Instant Search app, it integrates together beautifully!

Sale Mob

Very quick to install, easy to use, and professional! I would definitely recommend this app.

2mu Global Store

Seriously...AWESOME app. The other conversion apps changed our website or just didn't work. I had my sister check the currency conversion from New Zealand, this is the only app that worked. My husband made the coding changes as indicated on the Coin instructions. Worked like a charm. Nice JOB.

Luvishell

Coin has been great and has helped us with our international sales of our personalised birth details pillows to our overseas customers. Visit https://luvi-shell.com/ if you would like to see how we integrated the app.

Treasurehunt Share

Great app, easy to use, the support is very friendly and extremely effective.
Recommend.

4starplus

Works as described. Also, good support.. helped the same day when I had an issue.

Lumi Hk B2b

We have been using this app now for a while and we've been very happy with it. Compared to several other currency converters it's fairly ok priced (could always of course be cheaper but still better than most) it has worked without any problems.

What I have noticed however is that it loads a bit slowly and the base currency shows at the website first before Coing converts the target currency. That is not a big issue but this just makes me wonder if this could affect to Google PageSpeed Insights -ranking.

Snugsex

This app is great- easy to set up and customise and everything I need.

Ak Inc

WORKS VERY WELL, HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP !!!!!

Four Square Hobby Store

very useful app and easy to install..