Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Grinta

Preview with other Countries/Currencies did not work, so immediately uninstalled.

Fine Dining Cutlery

Dishonest company, sending out false emails to fill out the survey in exchange for one of their free apps for a year.
They fail to mention you actually get entered into a competition which they did not state in original email

Robeet

Great customer service ! Thank you

M B Shipcanvas Co

Beautiful integration with Minimal Theme. Already noticing that our international visitors are spending more time at our site. White Glove Installation made this an easy choice. Friendly and helpful staff. We also use the Product Options App, which is very useful. Feel free to check out both apps at SHIPCANVAS.COM

Thecrazywave

Great app and does the job. Also a good customer service team.

Greatgoodsworld

Had difficulty installing this myself, and Noah responded very quickly and had it done within 24 hours. Thanks team!

Allsortsshop

So far so good with the app.

Impressed with the staff as they fixed an issue I was having with no problems.

5 stars

Sinfullywholesome Com

Coin is a good accurate currency converter, and $4.95 per month, it's good value too.

It's relatively easy to install. Although we needed to spend sometime tinkering to get it to display on the site the way we wanted it to.

You should not let this hold you back from installing it though. Anyone with a basic understanding of HTML will have no trouble, and if you do, tech support is there to help you out.

Now down the the only point that really matters: Does this app help make you money? Yes, I think it does.

Halite Clothing

I'm very happy with this app! I was looking for a currency converter that was neat, tidy, and suited the style of my website www.haliteclothing.com :) Coin has met all of my expectations!

Not So Niche

Had some problems with the currency and the staff immediately fixed it for me. Amazing attention! Highly recommend it.