Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Qualityhairbylawlar

best currency converter app-works perfectly in my store - www.qualityhairbylawlar.com. I had an app that was more expensive but didn't work properly- this is great..

Shopslayday2009

Love it!! My international sales have increased by 50%. Works very well.

Tokki Kids

Excellent App! Very good support~

Gearguru

I installed Coin yesterday and soon after converted my first International order!
I opted for the White Glove service and it was great. Noah installed the code on my Shopify theme before I even had time to check and see if they got my request!

Thanks Noah!

Tuseno

Great app, awesome service and a must if you sell global and want to succeed with your online store.

Progress Jj Europe

Helpful and quick service, fixing specific issues I raised.

Thanks

Moda Bayo

A must have! very useful app it helps to increase conversion And the team are brilliant they are very helpful and speedy response.Thank you guys.. I would definitely recommend to a friend..

Popgallery3

Coin is life saver- 30% of our sales are international and Coin helped increase order totals by nearly 20%. Highly recommended!

Catifyco

Really nice app, and the white glove service works perfectly. Some smaller issues as mentioned in review below.

Kollectionk

It's easy to install it and works well. Cheaper than other similar apps. We're using Searchanise app and the app support Coin app for multi currencies.

Cons. We can't sort the currencies as we want. It doesn't show flags on Windows and Samsung devices.