Coin Currency Converter

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Elevated

Time spent using app About 2 years

This is one of the only apps I could find that works seamlessly with shopify's multi-currency checkout. Really impressed.

Also the support team are exceptional, going above and beyond to help customers.

Best Fitted Masks

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app. Very easy to use, works flawlessly and customer support is on point. Will definitely be using it for all my stores. Thank you!

Viking merchant store

Location Sweden

The thing about the application is that it's working though I'm sure everyone can learn as fast as I did.

BassTreble&Melody

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

perfect never had such an easy program to set up and use. love it and i recommend it to everyone thanks coin

HABIT

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app and support! Thanks very much for your quick help, we really appreciate it. Highly recommend

Mens Fit

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 24 hours

Nice app , getting information and checking IP to catch most acceptible prices and gives info without converter

Otis Skincare

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This app helps us to sell internationally and gives our customers complete confidence in our site. Everything works seamlessly, and the customer service has been outstanding!

NeckTherapy

Location Italy

Non ho ancora avuto modo di sfruttarla a pieno ma sono molto fiducioso per come ne hanno parlato ...comunque di facile gestione

Rollern

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app with great service really easy to navigate and they helped me out super fast on my store

The Cosmo Light

Coin has been my go-to currency app for all of my stores and it never disappoints! Their customer support has been superb and the app has a seamless integration. Thanks ShopPad!