Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited September 20, 2019

Great app, it works great, best bang for your buck and VERY EASY to install. Anyone whose worked on websites for more than a few days can easily copy and paste 2 lines of text into a field. Sidenote: Learn how to use googles web developer tools, if you can't handle that this isn't the type of business for you.

Cool Gear HQ
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 12, 2019

I tested this app to get more conversions and it is a fantastic app( must have for dropshipping )
and working very well. I recommend to all shopify stores. I will continue to use on my coming stores too. Thanks to Coin Team....well done.

Expressdeal.net
Norway
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 11, 2019

best currency exchange app on the market, i love it thank you so much coin currency converter you guys are legends

By Astoria
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 5, 2019

Matt was so helpful in configuring the looks of the app on the store. It looks great on our homepage! Thanks

Exceenstores
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 29 days
August 30, 2019

Guys, this is the app you're looking for. It works and looks very clean on the shop. I'm using the Brooklyn theme, check out my store to see how it would look like in yours. Special thanks to Mandy and Anh for the help, I requested support at 11pm EST last night, and we've been working together since. Everything was done by 1pm EST today. Very fast response time and again, it looks good.

I've personally tried many currency converter apps before and deleted all of them because it didn't look native to theme. Coin Currency does look native to the team, I highly recommend, $4.99/month is nothing compared to the value you get.

Ned Madison
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited August 26, 2019

Easy to install, easy to use, easy activation. I like the efficiency . fdsafdsffdsafdsafdsa

PuraLife
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited August 26, 2019

Amazing app! And they are such a great company so helpful with install and support! Thanks so much!!!!

Dogizo
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 22, 2019

It's great and smooth and I use it all the time.

Phoenix-Relief
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 18, 2019

Ideal App to use with muti currency shopifies new feature. Works for me fantastic . All my customers find it easy and set up is a doddle. A genuine 5 star guys good app.

VidaDeCalle
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 2, 2019

Great app! Highly recommended to all eCommerce business. Customer service is quick at responding for any issues.

OPTML Frames