Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Reightnow™

I used the app to get the automated coin currency active in my store because, not only is it user-friendly for my customers, it also activates en works with Shopify Payments which is a necessity if you, as a store owner, want to offer all your buying customers all the possible paying methods available. Convenient payments for the customers cause better conversion rates in your stores. The only thing I didn't think work so well was the 'do-it-yourself-html-code-instructions.' Here's were I got lost after two steps of HTML code writing. This could be made easier as far as I'm concerned. This time I deligated it for $20 bucks to a Coin Expert named Anh Pham from Customer Success, and this person did a great job, and fast.

EasyFluff

Creat and simple app to use. Helpdesk really friendly and helping u instantly. Als you have all the currencies.

grasspartyandco

Buena aplicación. Sería genial si puediese cambiarse la moneda del checkout. La atención muy buena también.

Ultra Fashions

Godd app.helps a lot for making coversions.But diffcult to do settings.
And it require few minuts to update settings

LLJ Clothing

Very good app, used it for a while now. I 100% recommend it. Simple and very cheap aswell. Also has 30 day free trial

HURLAXE

Smooth conversion and the support was on point! Only wish I have is the checkout price to be shown using customers currency instead on store's based one..

Candypunch

Thank you Anh and all on the team, response was quick and the set up was done quickly. Wishing you a very Happy 4th July!!!

Barkd

Good app, but should have at least automatically installed the code for us, if we are going to have to pay for it.

Fabricoz

Great app. Very easy to install and use. Wish I could manually select exchange rates or atleast could add premium price for certain countries.

Try here www.fabricoz.com.au

Cheers,
Saif

Lumi Hk B2b

We have been using this app now for a while and we've been very happy with it. Compared to several other currency converters it's fairly ok priced (could always of course be cheaper but still better than most) it has worked without any problems.

What I have noticed however is that it loads a bit slowly and the base currency shows at the website first before Coing converts the target currency. That is not a big issue but this just makes me wonder if this could affect to Google PageSpeed Insights -ranking.

Previous 1