Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Gadgetelysium

I used this app to improve customer experience in different countries since the app can convert my store currency automatically. After using this app for few months I can recommend it because it does what it says and the customer service response is fast and accurate. The price is really affordable. Thanks.

MyShittyBackpack™

I love this app. It's super simple to set up and use. No complicated steps, no going into your code. It works right away like a charm. Thank you.

Plerff

It is a translation app more or less. The ability to easily convert and display currency translations when advertising worldwide increases conversion rates as the true pricing is easier to understand for people in other regions.

Daffy Duck Shop

super great very gooddddddddddddddddddd super appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

slimifie.com

Very clean looking convertor, and increases conversions. Well worth the $5 a month, and the support is very helpful!

Bears of Roses

Dis app hela good tho, recommend 100, also really cheap as well. Plus the 14-day trial is great. As I said, I recommend

Mil Bolsos

Perfecto,genial, soporte estupendo!No sabía cómo implantarlo en mi tienda y lo instalaron perfectamente.Muchas gracias por vuestra atención.

vanillip

The moment that i had contact, They helped me immediately. Good service
The moment that i had contact, They helped me immediately. Good service

Frienzypet

Its very easy to use and to understand, makes my website look very professional. i recommend this app!

Trend Pet

Fantastic app and great support team. They fix my problem in their chat and check my website.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40