Anmeldelser (211)

• 12 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 13 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 33 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
21. august 2023

This is the worst app I have come across. Nothing is clear what needs to be done and how to work with it.

High Dreams
22 minutter bruger appen
Shopify svarede 24. august 2023

Hi there,
Vance here from Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I'm sending you an email to open the lines of communication and offer further support.
Vance | Shopify

11. februar 2024

Leider sehr unübersichtliche Navigation. Man findet nichts mehr wieder.

Always-Ahead
Tyskland
En dag bruger appen
20. september 2023

Gating the entry to collab network with minimum sales criteria of 10K USD (It is equivalent to 800,000 INR) for India based business is pretty steep. This should be revisited for Non-US business

Kallos Jewellery
Indien
10 minutter bruger appen
Shopify svarede 26. september 2023

Hey there,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Collabs App with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about your recent concerns with the Collabs Network requirements, this is the newest addition to the Collabs app and currently only available to the USA, Canada, and UK. I'm going to follow up with you in an email and share some more information with you.
Jason | Shopify

6. april 2021

Dovetale is the perfect influencer and affiliate platform all in one. I've used Refersion in the past for tracking ambassador and affiliate sales and Dovetale is a much cleaner version of that. Dovetale makes it easy to set up an affiliate page that integrates with our Shopify website. The affiliate approval process is seamless and it is also very easy and convenient to gift affiliates with product straight from our Shopify store or pay them directly through the platform. Because of its seamless integration, affordability, and ease of use, I've recommended it to many friends with ecommerce stores and will continue to do so. Five stars!

Aventon Bikes
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
6. maj 2021

Love using Dovetale to manage our influencer marketing campaigns! Best tool out there. Big shoutout to Mike for awesome support.

Violet Healthcare
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
10. maj 2021

Beautiful interface that seems too seamless to be true (it isn't). No more jumping between spreadsheets, portals and our Shopify page to make sure each ambassador/affiliate has the right code - everything is done for you. My only regret is not using this years ago. Highly recommend to anyone managing ambassadors and/or affiliate in-house.

Plant People
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
16. juli 2021

Dovetale has really clean UI and intuitive user experience. I'm using it to prospect, manage, and communicate w/ our influencers and we're saving so much time & pain with streamlined process and flow. Highly recommend!!

hellocarepod
Sydkorea
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
12. maj 2021

Dovetale has built extremely powerful filters to find and reach out to the right influencers for your brand. No more manual search and outreach.
Love the ML tool that identifies accounts with high bot ratios.
Thanks Mike + team for building such a useful product for e-commerce merchants!

La Petite Écolière
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
26. januar 2023

Love the app. It solves most of our needs, and love that they continue to roll out new features. Collabs makes managing our program seamless and tracking results a breeze. Would recommend anyone to anyone looking to scale their influencer/creator program.

Lalo
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
Redigeret 14. april 2021

With Dovetale, we're able to get specific with the types of influencers we want to work with. Great app and superb customer service!

Neuro