Shopify Collabs , 168 Rezensionen

• 13 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 14 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 33 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
8. August 2023

I should have listened to the reviews. This app is more trouble than it's worth. The only way you can invite an influencer is through email. You have to create your own shareable links and discount codes for affiliates to share. I'm a shop owner not a coder. I use Shopify for simplicity and this app just wastes my time. The support is non-existent, they reply with canned responses. The gift system is flawed. Many "influencers" are using this app just to get free product and are clearly not interested in being an affiliate. Honestly, there's too many issues to list. Find another app.

Modern Alchemy LLC
9 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 11. August 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Affiliate links and discount codes are automatically generated for you, so no coding experience is required. As for inviting creators to join your community, there are more options than sending an email. I am going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and help get you some support on using the app.

Charlotte | Shopify

Bearbeitet am 23. Februar 2024

*** Update: Shopify customer support said there's a problem with Meta integration that they're working to fix, so there's still hope. ***

When setting up Instagram I keep getting this confirmation:
"You've now linked Shopify Collabs to Facebook"
but then on the Collabs settings this error shows:
"To connect you must grant Page permissions for at least one Facebook Page"

Looked through shopify forums but couldn't figure this out.

StudioSharonGuy
Israel
Shopify hat geantwortet 21. Februar 2024

Hi, There. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. You will want to make sure that your Facebook account has a Facebook Page that you will be connecting your account to. If you're not sure how to create your Facebook page, please follow the steps here: https://shopify.link/6M4B. If you do have a Facebook Page and you're not sure how to grant permission to Shopify, please follow this help doc: https://shopify.link/bYpk. If you're still not able to connect your page, please contact our support team so they can take a look at this for you: https://shopify.link/WJna. Write "I need support" in the chat, and follow the prompts to connect. -Kitana, Shopify Support

20. Juli 2023

1. Not enough documentation. You need to go back and forth too much with support to learn anything more than the 2 help pages, which you don't learn much from. It seems that support beats around the bush especially regarding what they realize with be a sensitive topic, like #2 below.
2. My biggest beef, is that when I had set up a test Creator account with another one of my email addresses, the first thing that Shopify did was try to get me to see other brands. That is unethical, when I am the one bringing the creator to the network. At least wait until the creator is setup and started working with us before bombarding them with everyone else’s brand and turning their focus away from us.

I had some issues with Collabs that I was willing to live with, but #2 above was a deal breaker. I am removed the app.

eJools
10 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 25. Juli 2023

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I've sent you an email to connect and offer further support.

Vance | Shopify

15. Juni 2023

I wish I could give this -5 stars. It is so bad, the app never works. My influencers can't even redeem their gifts, not user friendly at all. Please do not use this. Run away. Whoever the developers are , thumbs down.

Satya Online
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 15. Juni 2023

Hi there,

Ashley here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Collabs channel on your store and leave a review. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.

Ashley | Shopify

26. Februar 2024

Stopped displaying page properly after only a few days, landing page looks awful, no buttons displayed images randomly placed. Looks cheap.

Chokers.co.uk
Vereinigtes Königreich
7. Juni 2023

It theory its a great idea... execution sucks! Talk about lost products, time and money...its like chasing around preschooler's to post something...some got the products and didn't even post...over a dozen sent out...zero sales... HARD PASS until they are held reliable!

Oak + Tonic
Kanada
10 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 11. Juni 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this incredibly valuable feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication in case there is anything I can assist you with.

Anh | Shopify

Bearbeitet am 22. Mai 2023

I have sent out gifts to over 25 people and only 1 person has made 2 sales. It's a way for influencers to get free products and do nothing in return for the merchant. There needs to be some kind of commitment on their part to receive a gift.

Goodbye UTI at The Newtriment Store
7 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 26. Mai 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this incredibly valuable feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication in case there is anything I can assist you and your affiliates with these difficulties and suggestions.

Thomas | Shopify

15. Juni 2023

This forces you to use collaborators that are only within the Shopify Network. What if we want to use our own influencers that are not here?

Previously I was able to do this with my other business. However, I cannot figure out how to make that a possibility now that this app has been updated.

dBoldTees
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 15. Juni 2023

Ashley | Shopify

16. April 2023

please review those fake influencers data before you go on into business with them.

I have taken the time to review Instagram and youtubers accounts, there's no legit ways those accounts get so many 10's of thousands of subscribers and no views with 2 videos posted!
A lot of IG accounts look good on paper but when you actually read the comments you can see that they are from comment pods of other fake influencers doing the same thing.

Trophy ShapeWear
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 18. April 2023

Hi Trophy ShapeWear,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Shopify Collabs app. My name is William and I'll be assisting you today. The issue you've described here is that there is data from these social networks in our discovery feature that appears manufactured. We are only taking publicly available data to fill the discovery section, so if these accounts exist they can be shown in our app. Over time we’ll be adding more first-party data to improve the experience of finding credible creators. I'd be happy to follow up with you to discuss this in more detail.
William | Marketplaces Support Specialist Shopify

21. Juni 2023

Cannot get influencers paid automatically, have to manually process payments. Shopify refuses to work with PayPal to resolve this and blames it on the customer. Been trying to get it fixed for a month now with no resolution.

Integrated Engineering
6 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 23. Juni 2023

Hi there,

Anh here from Shopify support. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Collabs App with us. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.

Anh | Shopify