Rezensionen (193)

• 12 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 14 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 33 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
10. Januar 2024

I had high expectations, and have been disappointed. Poor customization options, reoccurring issues verifying required social accounts during application process, lack of resources and manual entry when trouble shooting.

MECHEE
4 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 12. Januar 2024

Hi, there! Thank you for providing your feedback. It has been documented and submitted to the relevant teams. - Skye, Shopify Support

30. Dezember 2023

After utilizing this feature for a year, it's become evident that the strategy of providing discount codes to influencers is flawed. These codes are frequently intercepted by bots and dispersed across public discount sites, allowing customers to access them without the intended influencer engagement. Consequently, influencers are unfairly earning commissions on these sales. This issue has resulted in more financial loss than gain for our company. Additionally, the platform lacks a crucial functionality for mass communication with influencers, making it challenging to keep them informed about the latest product news and updates. This significant oversight hinders effective collaboration and marketing strategies.

edelkrone
11 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 1. Januar 2024

Hi there,
Vance here from Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I'm sending you an email to open the lines of communication and offer further support.

10. Dezember 2023

This app is a joke. The "influencers" who use it are after free product only. There is no way to hold them accountable for actually promoting the product. Every single collab who has applied, never posted to any socials after getting their product and have stopped communicating with us. We since changed our gift to 50% off their first order instead of free product - now anyone who applies private messages us on Instagram asking for free product to promote. What a joke.

Backroad District Clothing Boutique
7 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 13. Dezember 2023

Hi there,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this incredibly valuable feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing setting up and using the app. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can address this concern.

Thomas | Shopify

6. Februar 2024

Useless. Very complicated. Less opportunity to individualise things.

Das Audio-Gästebuch für Deine Hochzeit - VOICEMAIL WITH LOVE
Deutschland
6 tage mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 8. Februar 2024

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on how Shopify Collabs can be improved; we appreciate you reaching out to let us know. I am sorry to hear that you've found the app to be complicated and I'd recommend contacting our support team if you need assistance using the app: https://shopify.link/vRnL. -Victor, Shopify Support

4. Mai 2024

This app is a waste of time.

Lormil&Verger
Etwa 2 stunden mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 6. Mai 2024

Thanks for the review. We would like to get a better understanding of your experience with the Shopify Collabs app. If you could update/edit your review to include some additional context on what you liked or disliked about the application - we would appreciate it. The feedback that we receive allows us to build a better application for all merchants. Additionally, you can reach out to our live support team about any issues that you may have encountered using the application by navigating to our Help Center: https://shopify.link/goV1. -Ollie, Shopify Support

28. Juli 2023

Has real potential, but basic functionality is not there.

When creators sign up they can add their channels. Should they not add all the channels and you wish to add them yourself as a merchant - you cant... even though there is the ability to do so!

I contacted Shopify support to to try and resolve a basic function to which they told me they removed it... why would you remove something that only really benefits the merchant. Tracking performance and profile growth as a creator means very little, but to a merchant it means everything in something that is a very difficult to track.

I hope Shopify rethinks this and fast!

Bulldog Gear
Vereinigtes Königreich
12 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 31. Juli 2023

Hey there,
Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Collabs App with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about your recent concerns with the app. I'm going to follow up with you in an email and see if we can address this concern.
Jason | Shopify

6. Oktober 2023

I feel like almost every applicant is a fake person. I am getting several applicants, which I thought was good at first. When I take a look at their profiles it's obvious they are not real accounts. I have sent offers to many but no communication or next step after that has happened with any of them.

Beauty In Stone Jewelry
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 9. Oktober 2023

Hi there,
Vance here from Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I'm sending you an email to open the lines of communication and offer further support on this.

8. August 2023

I should have listened to the reviews. This app is more trouble than it's worth. The only way you can invite an influencer is through email. You have to create your own shareable links and discount codes for affiliates to share. I'm a shop owner not a coder. I use Shopify for simplicity and this app just wastes my time. The support is non-existent, they reply with canned responses. The gift system is flawed. Many "influencers" are using this app just to get free product and are clearly not interested in being an affiliate. Honestly, there's too many issues to list. Find another app.

Modern Alchemy LLC
9 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 11. August 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Affiliate links and discount codes are automatically generated for you, so no coding experience is required. As for inviting creators to join your community, there are more options than sending an email. I am going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and help get you some support on using the app.

Charlotte | Shopify

20. Juli 2023

1. Not enough documentation. You need to go back and forth too much with support to learn anything more than the 2 help pages, which you don't learn much from. It seems that support beats around the bush especially regarding what they realize with be a sensitive topic, like #2 below.
2. My biggest beef, is that when I had set up a test Creator account with another one of my email addresses, the first thing that Shopify did was try to get me to see other brands. That is unethical, when I am the one bringing the creator to the network. At least wait until the creator is setup and started working with us before bombarding them with everyone else’s brand and turning their focus away from us.

I had some issues with Collabs that I was willing to live with, but #2 above was a deal breaker. I am removed the app.

eJools
10 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 25. Juli 2023

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I've sent you an email to connect and offer further support.

14. Juni 2024

Zero app localization for Japanese. Reached out multiple times to support but they never update the interface to include Japanese.

GoDoggy
Japan
Shopify hat geantwortet 18. Juni 2024

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! It's great to hear you're interested in using Shopify Collabs and I'm happy to pass on your feedback. -Erin, Shopify Support