Shopify Collabs , 166 Rezensionen

• 13 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 14 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 33 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
14. September 2023

The most rediculious app. In order to join the collab network you have to have made $10K in sales in the last year. Otherwise you can only put it on your page, with no other way to recruit. So it is basically useless. How is a new shop supposed to get visitors and sales? A good affliate network would help, but this is not it since you have to be well established first. It stifles growth, not promotes it. Don't bother.

Paradise Incense Burners
31 minuten mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 18. September 2023

Hello,

John here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback, we'll pass this on to the developers that the eligibility requirements cannot be met by brand new stores which don't meet the requirement. In future the app may have less restrictive requirements for the collabs network but for the moment the requirements must be met to be able to use the Collabs Network feature.

John | Shopify

15. März 2023

Just making the influencer sign up for a Shopify account is a deal killer.
Not working at all. I was hoping to be a good platform but unfortunately, it sucks!

Selk'bag
5 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 23. März 2023

Hi there,
Vance here from Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I'm sending you an email to open the lines of communication and offer further support.

27. Juli 2023

Cannot create online store page as it keeps on loading. Must try but it still lacks lot of features.

Casetonics
Indien
2 tage mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 31. Juli 2023

Hi there,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this incredibly valuable feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing setting up and using the app. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can address this concern.

Thomas | Shopify

15. Juni 2023

Not supporting Spain, I was very excited when I reached 10k sales but I can't join. It should be written in somewhere BIG to let customer know which countries are supported

Next Step
Spanien
16 tage mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 15. Juni 2023

Hey there,
Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Collabs App with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about finding out that Spain is not available with the Collabs Network at this time. There are still many other features Collabs offers. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to get more into detail.
Jason | Shopify

20. September 2023

Gating the entry to collab network with minimum sales criteria of 10K USD (It is equivalent to 800,000 INR) for India based business is pretty steep. This should be revisited for Non-US business

Kallos Jewellery
Indien
10 minuten mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 26. September 2023

Hey there,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Collabs App with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about your recent concerns with the Collabs Network requirements, this is the newest addition to the Collabs app and currently only available to the USA, Canada, and UK. I'm going to follow up with you in an email and share some more information with you.
Jason | Shopify

21. August 2023

This is the worst app I have come across. Nothing is clear what needs to be done and how to work with it.

High Dreams
22 minuten mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 24. August 2023

16. Juni 2023

I cannot invite any creator, as my .csv file isn't recognised... Also, where can we join your customer support ?!

Berteil
Frankreich
2 tage mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 16. Juni 2023

Hi there,

Ashley here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Collabs channel on your store and leave a review. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.

Ashley | Shopify

9. Mai 2023

The purpose is for this to HELP stores get exposure and build professional relationships...TO generate sales. Why would you REQUIRE a minimum of $10,000 in sales before you can even request to join the network?! If a store is already generating that much in sales, why would it need this app to find collaborators? That element alone is a complete turnoff. Not to mention all of these reviews complaining about other aspects. Do better Shopify.

A Higher You
38 minuten mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 11. Mai 2023

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I've sent you an email to connect and offer further support to work through any issues you're facing.

27. Mai 2023

not available in our countries

OPTION FASHION STORE أوبشن فاشن ستور
Türkei
8 tage mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 30. Mai 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this incredibly valuable feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication in case there is anything I can assist you with.

Ashley | Shopify

12. Juni 2023

I couldn't even get the CVS file to import, this app is not user friendly. you should just be able to enter the influences email.

Shopmagnolialaneboutique
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 14. Juni 2023

Hi there,

Mario here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Collabs channel on your store and leave a review. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.

Mario | Shopify