Shopify Collabs , 168 Rezensionen

• 13 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 14 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 33 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
Bearbeitet am 2. Februar 2024

***Update*** Received this response to my review:
"Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I can understand your position and I'm happy to pass on your feedback. Unfortunately, there is no way to force a creator to promote a brand, but if you choose to use Collabs again you can create a contract that outlines the expectations for the work the creator will do. We recommend seeking legal advice if you do choose to create contracts going forward." Essentially, these "influencers" are under no obligation to review (good or bad) the product you send to them, so there's a real possibility you're just sending out free product and paying shipping for absolutely nothing. Learned my lesson, time to uninstall this app.

Well, sent two applicants products and nothing. Just throwing out product for free, apparently. I had hopes for this but it just ended up costing me money for the product, shipping supplies, and shipping costs, not to mention some fun goodies for presentation. I am reticent to do this again, seeing as there's no legitimate return.

Milk Box Candle Co.
Shopify hat geantwortet 2. Februar 2024

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I can understand your position and I'm happy to pass on your feedback. Unfortunately, there is no way to force a creator to promote a brand, but if you choose to use Collabs again you can create a contract that outlines the expectations for the work the creator will do. We recommend seeking legal advice if you do choose to create contracts going forward. -Erin, Shopify Support

Bearbeitet am 18. Oktober 2023

Funciono bien en un principio, pero ahora no funcionan los codigos de descuento de los colaboradores, no se donde escribir para que me puedan ayudar

5norte.cl
Chile
7. Oktober 2023

les liens personnalisé ne fonctionne pas j'ai invité des collaborateur j'ai créer leur tiers et les ai inviter dedans mais quand on va sur le lien personnaliser on a un message d'erreur et on ne peut accéder au site..

Xym
Frankreich
19 tage mit der App
29. April 2023

My account was grandfathered into Collabs from Dovetale. I have spent 2 days trying to invite and receive an invitation to collab with another business owner. We both sent emails and messages and have not received any answers to what would be a simple solution. This app used to be so easy to use before it changed to collabs. I'm very disappointed. It has good features, but it's useless if you can't properly invite or register to use them.

Gyv Me Body
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 1. Mai 2023

Hi Gyv Me Body team,
William here from Shopify support, thanks for taking the time to use and review the Shopify Collabs app, we appreciate all feedback we receive. I'd like to reach out to you to discuss the situation you've described here and work to resolve it. We'd love our app to work for you.
William | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

12. Mai 2023

Shopify collabs wouldnt work for my website, once I had to upgrade from dovetale to shopify collabs, it stopped working. Never really generated any good leads anyhow with influencers but was hoping. Support was not so great, contacted them twice, no one could help. Contacted support directly but at that point I just uninstalled due to too much frustration and stress......

Posh Pet Glamour Boutique
Shopify hat geantwortet 16. Mai 2023

Hi there,

Brett here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I've sent you an email to connect and offer further support to work through any issues you're facing.

Brett | Shopify

26. April 2023

Is so complicated to use. If you want to invite an influencer, you would have to import an excel file, etc. No way to create links or other creatives and send them to affiliates. No way on sending a message to the affiliates. I have tried for several weeks to figure this out but it just doesn't have the functionality... I am going to delete from my store and use Affiliatery which is free

MacondoForever
10 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 29. April 2023

Hi there,

Mario here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Collabs channel on your store and leave a review. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on these roadblocks.

Mario | Shopify

15. August 2023

This app has so much promise but it's totally broken. We really need this functionality to execute on our growth plan, but the invites won't even work. Shopify, please put some resources on this app!

SPANGLED Coffee | Tastes Like Freedom
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 18. August 2023

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I can see you already have a ticket with our support team where the issue relating to the invite subject line being too long was resolved! I've sent you an email to connect and offer further support.

Vance | Shopify

15. März 2023

I have also been having troubles wiht the sign in process. Affiliates have not been able to lnk there accounts and then getting error messages and then not being able t complete the process. Huge game breaker.

Added features around storing creative and content for the influeceers to use would also be very useful.

I am switching provider.

Limber
Neuseeland
7 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 23. März 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication in case there is anything I can assist you and your affiliates with these difficulties and suggestions.

Mario | Shopify

29. März 2023

We really like how simple the set up is and how easy it is to reach out to creators.

However, when we try to get creators to sign up we have a lot of creators that run into errors and then choose to opt out of the affiliate program. Then to make it worse we have reached out to support and not got any feedback.

That issue is a big issue for us but if resolved would be a 5 star app.

Poli Pet Products
29 tage mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 31. März 2023

Hi there,
Vance here from Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I'm sending you an email to open the lines of communication and offer further support.
Vance | Shopify

24. April 2023

I am not sure how well this works. I have been trying to link my IG account for a few weeks now with no success. I have reached out to support but got no reply.

Black Lava Vape
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 25. April 2023

Hi Black Lava Vape,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Shopify Collabs app. My name is Brett and I'll be assisting you today. We'd like to make sure you're getting the support you need, so I'll be following up via email to see if we can help get your Instagram connected!

Brett | Shopify Support Specialist