Shopify Collabs , 110 avis

• 11 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 11 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 23 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
21 mars 2023

A very good app, simple to set it up - Very Robust and no shit code to disturb theme....Hosting affiliates on shopify domain creates it more trustworthy and safe for affiliates - Negative reviews are by those cynical idiots who wants 24/7 contact support and for an app that is free is hard to provide you 24/7 support....Get your keyborad in some use. Thanks shopify for this app, I would suggest to add a feature that enables merchants invite potential affiliates from the app.

A Bit Orange
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 28 jours
7 mars 2023

Seriously amazing. Can't believe this app is free. We were paying $10k per year for Sideqik before we found this. The "recruiting" features could be more robust but heck, it's free. I love that you can change the discount code but keep the same affiliate link. Everything tracks well too. Love how seamlessly this app works with Shopify's back end. It automatically applies the coupon code when someone visits an affiliate link too. Love the tier system as well. I'd love to see a direct deposit payout method added. Would also love to see the ability to create dynamic coupon codes that automatically change every so often but tie to the same affiliate link. That would prevent Honey and Capital One Shopping from snagging our influencers' codes. I'd give this app 10 stars if I could. Thank you so much for making this!!!!

Scooch
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 21 jours
9 février 2023

We have uploaded over 80,000 affiliates into their portal as of to date! We are seeing promising growth and verified influencers that are making an impact for us through Colabs. Great support team that is willing to help accelerate your brand or products!
www.TrainingMask.com

TrainingMask
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 7 mois
6 février 2023

Nice app. Exactly what I need. Collab partners can see analytics therefore they trust us 100%. Support fast responding and solving any tech issues within a monute.

LittleWomenAtelier
Kazakhstan
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 7 jours
30 janvier 2023

Great application & very happy with the features Shopify does great as always in everything they do! I also have one suggestion for the future updates for this application, I thought it would be a great feature to be able to message all of your affiliates at one time, for example if you have a certain promotion that you'd like them to promote you can do this by mass messaging all of them at one time! Other than that I highly recommend Shopify Collabs to create a community around your brand/store.

FKN Rich
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 2 mois
26 janvier 2023

Love the app. It solves most of our needs, and love that they continue to roll out new features. Collabs makes managing our program seamless and tracking results a breeze. Would recommend anyone to anyone looking to scale their influencer/creator program.

Lalo
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Presque 2 ans
26 janvier 2023

Great app that allows me to collaborate with my team internally on all the needed assignments in house.

Bug Bounty Unchained
Ouganda
19 janvier 2023

This is something that is really expensive from other platforms that aren't necessarily Shopify friendly. When you learn to manage your collaborations here, it makes the process so simple, transparent, and manageable. I would give it 10 stars if I could.

My only request (or my only ignorance) for this platform would be to streamline the search process for influencers to better filter out accounts of creators looking to work rather than people who simply have accounts on IG for instance. It would make the hunt for content creators better.

Bandz
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 5 mois
16 janvier 2023

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC software - highly recommend it.
Previously called DOVETALE & taken over by Shopify - there have been a few teething challenges during that transition, BUT the support team is super friendly & 'onnit' to improve & make a better experience.
FOR CERTAIN this software COLLABS has been a game changer for our affiliate program & helping our internal team execute and work with WORLD CLASS athletes & professional sportsmen & women ALL AROUND THE WORLD!

I highly recommend COLLABS. it's easy to use. There will be a lot of features coming out this year I believe & Shopify sees the importance of such a software service

We are delighted to be part of the Dovetale/COLLABS community & will keep using & supporting what they do & what they bring out.
Thanks, Team

Kineon
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 9 mois
13 janvier 2023

Really solid experience so far - would love some more flexibility on the layout of the application page, but other than that the functionality is good for what we're using it for.

Wiha Tools