Shopify Collabs , 리뷰 166개

• 평점의 13%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 14%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 33%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 2월 2일에 편집됨

***Update*** Received this response to my review:
"Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I can understand your position and I'm happy to pass on your feedback. Unfortunately, there is no way to force a creator to promote a brand, but if you choose to use Collabs again you can create a contract that outlines the expectations for the work the creator will do. We recommend seeking legal advice if you do choose to create contracts going forward." Essentially, these "influencers" are under no obligation to review (good or bad) the product you send to them, so there's a real possibility you're just sending out free product and paying shipping for absolutely nothing. Learned my lesson, time to uninstall this app.

Well, sent two applicants products and nothing. Just throwing out product for free, apparently. I had hopes for this but it just ended up costing me money for the product, shipping supplies, and shipping costs, not to mention some fun goodies for presentation. I am reticent to do this again, seeing as there's no legitimate return.

Milk Box Candle Co.
앱 사용 기간 대략 1년
답글 Shopify개 2024년 2월 2일

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I can understand your position and I'm happy to pass on your feedback. Unfortunately, there is no way to force a creator to promote a brand, but if you choose to use Collabs again you can create a contract that outlines the expectations for the work the creator will do. We recommend seeking legal advice if you do choose to create contracts going forward. -Erin, Shopify Support

2024년 2월 5일에 편집됨

The product categories do not include mine, making his app useless for my business. How can I find anyone or they find me if my type of business is not mentioned?

re your reply... what would be close to education?

Laughing Ogre Press
앱 사용 기간 9개월
답글 Shopify개 2024년 2월 5일

Thank you for your review. Please select those closest product type to your products. If you don't beleieve there is one, then please contact our Support Team (https://shopify.link/qL3P) for the next best steps. -Emily, Shopify Support

2023년 12월 30일

After utilizing this feature for a year, it's become evident that the strategy of providing discount codes to influencers is flawed. These codes are frequently intercepted by bots and dispersed across public discount sites, allowing customers to access them without the intended influencer engagement. Consequently, influencers are unfairly earning commissions on these sales. This issue has resulted in more financial loss than gain for our company. Additionally, the platform lacks a crucial functionality for mass communication with influencers, making it challenging to keep them informed about the latest product news and updates. This significant oversight hinders effective collaboration and marketing strategies.

edelkrone
앱 사용 기간 11개월
답글 Shopify개 2024년 1월 1일

Hi there,
Vance here from Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I'm sending you an email to open the lines of communication and offer further support.

2023년 12월 10일

This app is a joke. The "influencers" who use it are after free product only. There is no way to hold them accountable for actually promoting the product. Every single collab who has applied, never posted to any socials after getting their product and have stopped communicating with us. We since changed our gift to 50% off their first order instead of free product - now anyone who applies private messages us on Instagram asking for free product to promote. What a joke.

Backroad District Clothing Boutique
앱 사용 기간 7개월
답글 Shopify개 2023년 12월 13일

Hi there,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this incredibly valuable feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing setting up and using the app. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can address this concern.

Thomas | Shopify

2024년 1월 10일

I had high expectations, and have been disappointed. Poor customization options, reoccurring issues verifying required social accounts during application process, lack of resources and manual entry when trouble shooting.

MECHEE
앱 사용 기간 4개월
답글 Shopify개 2024년 1월 12일

Hi, there! Thank you for providing your feedback. It has been documented and submitted to the relevant teams. - Skye, Shopify Support

2023년 11월 15일

Could be amazing but it needs a better team.
There’s no way to automatically segment and send out mass emails to our affiliates about new items or sales. There’s also tons of issues with affiliates placing orders and earning commission on their own orders due to lack of proper tracking.

For anyone struggling with that, here’s my current workaround:

Basically go to Shopify collabs
-> payments -> click through each persons commission and what orders they were for.

If they did get commission for their own order, write down the order # and date.

Go back to payments dashboard then back to them and click “open a dispute”.

You’ll choose one of the dates (doesn’t matter which one if there’s multiples) and then In notes list all orders and dates and put “commission not paid to affiliate for their own orders”.

Then go back to payment dashboard, go to “in dispute” and click resolve.

Once you’ve clicked that, you will only click THE ORDERS THAT DO QUALIFY!

All other orders will drop off their commission owed.
Press accept and notice the new total on payment dashboard.

Until Shopify collabs fixes their tracking, this is the best solution for making sure your affiliates don’t earn commission on their own orders

Please, Shopify. You have potential for something truly amazing. Take the time and hire the right team to turn this around.

The Baby Bird Boutique
앱 사용 기간 1년 초과
답글 Shopify개 2023년 11월 19일

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Collabs App with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with sending mass emails to your affiliates and a concern about affiliates earning commission using their own code. There are options in place for both of these and I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can address some of these concerns.

Jason | Shopify

2024년 1월 9일

It's important to understand what this app is and what is isn't. It is a simple way to find and invite influencers to work with your business, or for them to apply to you. Being native to Shopify the creation and allocation of discount codes and commission deals is easy, as is the payment of commission to influencers. You can create bespoke products offers or gifts for each partner.

However, the job of vetting who you work with and what you give them is down to you, as are the terms and conditions you set for your individual agreement with each partner. Have a think about this first and agree it with anyone you work with and you'll save yourself a world of trouble later down the line.

Refresh Skincare
영국
앱 사용 기간 3개월
2024년 1월 29일

Initally positive, but after getting the first few sales through influencers I noticed that some sales weren't attributed to the influencer. I set it up so discounts don't stack and when the discount isn't applied it seems as though the sale is not attributed to the influencer, giving them lower and innacurate commissions which could harm future collaborations.
Unsure how to resolve this as I went through all the settings and there seems to be no way to account for this.

NOORD store
영국
앱 사용 기간 13일
답글 Shopify개 2024년 1월 30일

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. I can certainly see why this would be an issue and I'd recommend reaching out to our support team about this so we can investigate this matter further. You can chat in with our team via the Help Center: https://shopify.link/vRnL. -Victor, Shopify Support

2023년 11월 18일

DONT DO IT SHOPIFY SUPPORT IT BAD IT NOT THE SAME THEY NEED TO BRING THE PHONE CALLS BACK

Positive Girl & Company
앱 사용 기간 3개월
답글 Shopify개 2023년 11월 22일

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. Are you having trouble with Collabs, or just seeking general support? I've sent you an email to connect and offer further help to work through any issues you're facing.

2023년 10월 6일

I feel like almost every applicant is a fake person. I am getting several applicants, which I thought was good at first. When I take a look at their profiles it's obvious they are not real accounts. I have sent offers to many but no communication or next step after that has happened with any of them.

Beauty In Stone Jewelry
앱 사용 기간 대략 1년
답글 Shopify개 2023년 10월 9일

Hi there,
Vance here from Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I'm sending you an email to open the lines of communication and offer further support on this.