Shopify Collabs , 리뷰 166개

• 평점의 13%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 14%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 33%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 2월 5일에 편집됨

The product categories do not include mine, making his app useless for my business. How can I find anyone or they find me if my type of business is not mentioned?

re your reply... what would be close to education?

Laughing Ogre Press
앱 사용 기간 9개월
답글 Shopify개 2024년 2월 5일

Thank you for your review. Please select those closest product type to your products. If you don't beleieve there is one, then please contact our Support Team (https://shopify.link/qL3P) for the next best steps. -Emily, Shopify Support

2023년 12월 30일

After utilizing this feature for a year, it's become evident that the strategy of providing discount codes to influencers is flawed. These codes are frequently intercepted by bots and dispersed across public discount sites, allowing customers to access them without the intended influencer engagement. Consequently, influencers are unfairly earning commissions on these sales. This issue has resulted in more financial loss than gain for our company. Additionally, the platform lacks a crucial functionality for mass communication with influencers, making it challenging to keep them informed about the latest product news and updates. This significant oversight hinders effective collaboration and marketing strategies.

edelkrone
앱 사용 기간 11개월
답글 Shopify개 2024년 1월 1일

Hi there,
Vance here from Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I'm sending you an email to open the lines of communication and offer further support.

2023년 12월 10일

This app is a joke. The "influencers" who use it are after free product only. There is no way to hold them accountable for actually promoting the product. Every single collab who has applied, never posted to any socials after getting their product and have stopped communicating with us. We since changed our gift to 50% off their first order instead of free product - now anyone who applies private messages us on Instagram asking for free product to promote. What a joke.

Backroad District Clothing Boutique
앱 사용 기간 7개월
답글 Shopify개 2023년 12월 13일

Hi there,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this incredibly valuable feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing setting up and using the app. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can address this concern.

Thomas | Shopify

2024년 1월 10일

I had high expectations, and have been disappointed. Poor customization options, reoccurring issues verifying required social accounts during application process, lack of resources and manual entry when trouble shooting.

MECHEE
앱 사용 기간 4개월
답글 Shopify개 2024년 1월 12일

Hi, there! Thank you for providing your feedback. It has been documented and submitted to the relevant teams. - Skye, Shopify Support

2023년 11월 18일

DONT DO IT SHOPIFY SUPPORT IT BAD IT NOT THE SAME THEY NEED TO BRING THE PHONE CALLS BACK

Positive Girl & Company
앱 사용 기간 3개월
답글 Shopify개 2023년 11월 22일

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. Are you having trouble with Collabs, or just seeking general support? I've sent you an email to connect and offer further help to work through any issues you're facing.

2023년 10월 6일

I feel like almost every applicant is a fake person. I am getting several applicants, which I thought was good at first. When I take a look at their profiles it's obvious they are not real accounts. I have sent offers to many but no communication or next step after that has happened with any of them.

Beauty In Stone Jewelry
앱 사용 기간 대략 1년
답글 Shopify개 2023년 10월 9일

Hi there,
Vance here from Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I'm sending you an email to open the lines of communication and offer further support on this.

2023년 12월 12일

I have tried many times,there is no verification email,so how should I invite creators?

ZIGJOY
홍콩(중국 특별행정구)
앱 사용 기간 대략 3시간
답글 Shopify개 2023년 12월 14일

Hi there,

Anh here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Collabs App with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.

Anh | Shopify

2023년 9월 18일

We switched over to this app from Refersion and are starting to regret it. Collabs discount codes don't stack, and when you use a 3rd party plugin to stack the discounts codes arent registered to their respective influencer, thus having to manually figure out how to send them their commissions.

Lunautics
앱 사용 기간 10개월
답글 Shopify개 2023년 9월 21일

Hi there,

Mario here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use the Collabs channel on your store and leave a review. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.

Mario | Shopify

2023년 9월 1일

My first app for affiliate marketing. Most of the applicants have very little following/engagement. We sent gifts and received nothing in return. Pretty much a thanks and goodbye. Really no benefit at all. Will look for an app that holds affiliates accountable and does a better job vetting influencers.

Best Day Ever Kids
앱 사용 기간 3개월
답글 Shopify개 2023년 9월 5일

Thomas | Shopify

2023년 7월 28일

Has real potential, but basic functionality is not there.

When creators sign up they can add their channels. Should they not add all the channels and you wish to add them yourself as a merchant - you cant... even though there is the ability to do so!

I contacted Shopify support to to try and resolve a basic function to which they told me they removed it... why would you remove something that only really benefits the merchant. Tracking performance and profile growth as a creator means very little, but to a merchant it means everything in something that is a very difficult to track.

I hope Shopify rethinks this and fast!

Bulldog Gear
영국
앱 사용 기간 12개월
답글 Shopify개 2023년 7월 31일

Hey there,
Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Collabs App with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about your recent concerns with the app. I'm going to follow up with you in an email and see if we can address this concern.
Jason | Shopify