Shopify Collabs , 리뷰 166개

• 평점의 13%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 14%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 33%가 별 1개입니다
2023년 3월 7일

Seriously amazing. Can't believe this app is free. We were paying $10k per year for Sideqik before we found this. The "recruiting" features could be more robust but heck, it's free. I love that you can change the discount code but keep the same affiliate link. Everything tracks well too. Love how seamlessly this app works with Shopify's back end. It automatically applies the coupon code when someone visits an affiliate link too. Love the tier system as well. I'd love to see a direct deposit payout method added. Would also love to see the ability to create dynamic coupon codes that automatically change every so often but tie to the same affiliate link. That would prevent Honey and Capital One Shopping from snagging our influencers' codes. I'd give this app 10 stars if I could. Thank you so much for making this!!!!

Scooch
앱 사용 기간 10개월
2023년 4월 5일

Shopify Collabs is by far the easiest collab tool to set up, kick-off, and maintain. While they are still adding new features, its come a long way in just a few months. Since the Shopify Flow integration, its opened the doors to automation. I highly recommend trying it out before you invest in other (much more expensive) tools.

plug
앱 사용 기간 3개월
2023년 4월 18일

Collabs is a great system for influencer/affiliate marketing. We have used other apps before and this has really taken the stress and hassle out of everything.
They are constantly evolving and we cannot wait to see what they have in-store next!

Glisten Cosmetics
영국
앱 사용 기간 대략 1년
2023년 4월 17일

Shopify Collabs is a dream come true. It has helped us scale our Affiliate Program and increase overall sales. The automatic payments are convenient as well. I would definitely recommend this app!

CharaChorder
앱 사용 기간 10개월
2023년 3월 21일

A very good app, simple to set it up - Very Robust and no shit code to disturb theme....Hosting affiliates on shopify domain creates it more trustworthy and safe for affiliates - Negative reviews are by those cynical idiots who wants 24/7 contact support and for an app that is free is hard to provide you 24/7 support....Get your keyborad in some use. Thanks shopify for this app, I would suggest to add a feature that enables merchants invite potential affiliates from the app.

A Bit Orange
앱 사용 기간 28일
2023년 4월 15일

Affiliate manager app for free - what can I say. Love the functionality too. FREE PAYPAL MASS PAYOUTS LETS GOOOO. Wish there was one big button to pay all affiliates at once though.

Fusion Motorsports USA
앱 사용 기간 19일
2023년 4월 18일

Great app and really easy to use.
The tech team are very helpful too.
I would highly recommend using this app to help grow your business using influencers.

HotSnap
영국
앱 사용 기간 대략 1개월
2021년 5월 6일

Love using Dovetale to manage our influencer marketing campaigns! Best tool out there. Big shoutout to Mike for awesome support.

Violet Healthcare
앱 사용 기간 거의 3년
2021년 5월 12일

Dovetale has built extremely powerful filters to find and reach out to the right influencers for your brand. No more manual search and outreach.
Love the ML tool that identifies accounts with high bot ratios.
Thanks Mike + team for building such a useful product for e-commerce merchants!

La Petite Écolière
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 대략 2년
2023년 1월 26일

Love the app. It solves most of our needs, and love that they continue to roll out new features. Collabs makes managing our program seamless and tracking results a breeze. Would recommend anyone to anyone looking to scale their influencer/creator program.

Lalo