About Collection Additional Fields
What is a collection in a shopify store?
- A custom collection is a grouping of products that a shop owner can create to make their shops easier to browse.
- A shop owner creates a custom collection and then selects the products that will go into it.
- Custom collections are typically displayed to customers so that customers can select them to view only the products in the collection they've selected.
- They're typically used to break down a catalog of products into categories to make the shop easier to browse.
- Shopify shops start with a single custom collection called frontpage — the collection of products shown on the shop's front page.
Can I add different meta form field values for different collections?
- Yes, There is a setting called collection list, which lists all collections of your store. You can choose collection from this list and set different meta field values for each collection.
Can I disable showing meta fields for some collections?
- Yes, if you haven't set the meta fields value for a collection, meta fields will not be shown for that collection in store.
If I add additional fields using add fields settings, do I have to paste the shortcode for each of the field added?
- Yes, once you create a new field, it will be required to add its shortcode in collection.liquid file, otherwise that field will not be shown in the store.
- Add as many form fields, as you wish
- Each form field can have a different value collection-wise
- Easy to configure and use
- No coding required, Fully manage by admin panel
- Display your custom meta fields as a Textbox, Text-area, Video, Image file, Dropdown, Radio button, Checkbox, Multiple Select, Date, Time, Date & Time in the Collection page.
- Change the look and feel of app displayed in store using Additional Title and Additional CSS option of Global Configuration
- Change Date,Time and Date-Time field format using Global Configuration.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.