Collection Filter by Supple

Collection Filter by Supple

by Supple Apps

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

TacNGear

It requires manual code implementation in the theme files!
Also, it messes up my inventory by adding tags starting with CF to every frickn product! Be aware of this when you install the app and you rely heavily on your tags and product types. I initally rated this app with a 1 start but after great support from the team i think they are worth a 4 star. For us it doesnt work when tags are added to our products

April 7, 2021

Hi there! While the app does require manual code implementation, it's absolutely something our team can assist you with :) Additionally, the CF tags will be applied to your products by default, but not visible to customers on the storefront. I see you've uninstalled the app, but I've sent you a follow-up in case you change your mind. Hope to hear from you!

Yves Carter Studios

App works good but there is no option to exclude the CF- in the tag/filter name. @support could you please tell me how to do this because there is no response on the e-mail I've send to your support and via the Shopify app page itself. Hope to hear from you soon..

FINI

We use this app to simply filter our assortment based upon sizing - it works perfectly! It's easy to integrate into our Shopify platform and works with inventory seamlessly. To achieve our desired look/style, we had to do a little bit of custom code, but Supple developers were kind enough to help us achieve our goals.

Get Encased

Great filtering plugin. It has some limitations, but overall it works well.

Mfi Medical Equipment Inc

I'd love to give this app 5 stars, because it does its job well. However, there is a noticeable decrease in site speed that is keeping me from giving this app 5 stars. Otherwise, support is great, app works well, and it's easy to set up. Recommended!

N A U

If you have a lot of variants with different sizes it can be difficult to set up, and the customization for the dropdown box is very limited and basic. With that being said, my site is significantly easier to use as a visitor because now you can search any collection by size. Could definitely be better, but very useful and does what it says. Also customer service is very helpful and personal.

Design your own clothes| Trendy Treat

Great customer service. Easy to use.