Collection Filter by Supple

Collection Filter by Supple

by Supple Apps

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

Doll Me Up Fashion

I love this app! The team were great and helped install the app, just on time for Black Friday weekend! Thank you!

CottonKids.ie

I love the app Collection Filter by Supple.
Very helpful staff, helped me more what I expected.
highly recommended.

Wine's Bay

We are using this app to help our customer filter easily our product categories. The communication and support from the team were great! Thanks!

Roulette Clothing

Excellent app, Support is on point! ... spoke to Patrick about help with install and a slight customisation, all done within a few days with excellent communication!

Bloemenárt

An amazing app. Even if your theme does not come with a side bar pixel union will help with the installation. With Positioning, alignment and font and text size. They have worked on the app on my website and done a great job. Replies to emails and adjustments needed were done very quickly.

LISA TUCCI

We used this app already before and it works extremely well. Now the implementation by James was done quick and professionally . Good communication too.

Offduty800

We needed an app to add filtering capabilities to our site and this worked perfectly! I highly recommend, and their customer support will even set up your filters for you! We worked with Patrick, who was quick to respond and attentive to our needs.

Ann Arbor Running Company

We use the collection filter to allow our customers to easily search for product by size, brand, gender, etc. It easily updates our products which is great and keeps our site looking clean. Awesome customer service too!

Sevet Company

Muito bom app. E o suporte também me atendeu super bem. Consegui ajuda pra colocar os filtros que preciso no site.

Southern Belles

Extremely quick communication and above and beyond support - absolutely recommend! We needed help with set up and personalizing the app to meet to our needs and Patrick got it done ASAP for us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14