Collection Filter by Supple

Collection Filter by Supple

by Supple Apps

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

BODHI VINTAGE

A flawless service from the app team, James has provided us a great deal of options & support to help us arrange the filters to our spec. Couldn't be happier, thanks guys!

Funky Monkey Store UK

Fabulous App and the support is second to none, these guys are brilliant at helping with installation and sorting out any issues. They're quick, thorough and the customer service is superb. Highly recommended.

Theurbanshop-italia

The App work perfect. .Mr. Rob proved to be a serious, reliable, precise and honest person, he performed the job professionally and very quickly, available to listen to all requests. Recommended.

BebeBri Apparel

For $5 I can have customers view IN STOCK items for the size they are looking for. A+++ team helpful

Merci Bisous

This app enables multiple filters, for my eshop age, type, collection, color, price, etc. The app team is very usefull and reactive when asking questions. I definitely recommend this app.

Doll Me Up Fashion

I love this app! The team were great and helped install the app, just on time for Black Friday weekend! Thank you!

CottonKids.ie

I love the app Collection Filter by Supple.
Very helpful staff, helped me more what I expected.
highly recommended.

Wine's Bay

We are using this app to help our customer filter easily our product categories. The communication and support from the team were great! Thanks!

Roulette Clothing

Excellent app, Support is on point! ... spoke to Patrick about help with install and a slight customisation, all done within a few days with excellent communication!

Bloemenárt

An amazing app. Even if your theme does not come with a side bar pixel union will help with the installation. With Positioning, alignment and font and text size. They have worked on the app on my website and done a great job. Replies to emails and adjustments needed were done very quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15