Collection Filter by Supple

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

NWO Clothing Co.

Had a little difficulty getting the app to look identical to the filters on our store that we currently had, but the team was quick to help! App works great and looks even better!

Aqua B Boutique

Super fast and responsive team! Rob was great at getting the app set up perfectly and running on our store in a very short period of time. The app is also very user friendly works great for our boutique.

Hye Fashion

Works great for my ladies apparel store! Easy integration and the Support Team is super friendly and knowledgeable.

Curated by Sydney Odelia

Patrick was super easy to work with, answered my questions, and got it up and running in a timely matter! Would highly recommend for small businesses to keep organized for their consumers.

Boutique Mon Ami

This app allowed us to easily add a much needed feature to our store, filter by sizing. It works great and the team helped us install and configure the app to suit our store design. Definitely recommend.

Flourish in Frills

Rob was seriously the best! He helped our site get the size filter moved exactly where we wanted. I highly recommend him and his team!

CleanTech Maintenance, LLC

This app is great. Collection Filter was what we needed to be able to sort by tags in our theme. They were super awesome and they got the app up and running for us super quick. The app is easy to use and the set up help is over the top. Thanks!

thebasicshop.no

Absolutely perfect! The integration went perfect, with good help from the team at Collection filter. Was at bit back and forth with some changes, but they helped me all the way! Im really happy with the result! 5 stars!

Evolve Skate Store

Excellent customer service. Helped get me up an running really smoothly, good communication and happy I chose them to help get a search by size filter up!

LOLA JEANS

The app works perfect! Also support help us installing correctly the app just in less than 1 day. I would recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17