Collection Filter

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Artunlocked

Such a good feature to have on any website. I am not technical and I find it very easy to use and the support from the team is fantastic. Thanks!

Airy Mary

Time spent using app About 3 years

Excellent app. There isn't anything close to it on the App Store. Easy to install and it works well from the start. Marius responds really fast and is super-helpful.

Infinity Goalie

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Exactly what I was looking for. Right now I have a product with 30 SKUs and counting. It doesn't make sense to list them as one product with options as the availability is always changing. Listing them as separate products was the easiest way for customers to browse.

This was the most economical option I found to make it easier for customers to browse.

Marius installed the app super quickly. He did a great job, but there was one tiny quirk where it conflicted with our theme making some pages look funny.

I was expecting him (like other app developers) to re-direct me to Shopify support or to the theme creator (or at the very least instruct me on how to do it myself), but nope, he went right ahead and fixed it immediately, no questions asked.

Definitely will be looking at his other apps next time I need more store features.

Lace In Love

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Marius has done an amazing job! So easy to deal with, quick to respond to requests.
He went above and beyond and I am so happy with the outcome!

Highly recommend this app.

Jamie

Spring Step Shoes

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The filters are working great and the team was super responsive for helping me make it work within my site. They work nice in both desktop and mobile views. I definitely recommend using it.

Newenglandarbors

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Marius has been EXTREMELY helpful in answering my questions and helping make sure this app works as we need it to.
Highly recommended!

Ademarkproducts Inc Abbey Sullivan Fragrances

Was easy to set up. Worked the first time.

Customizeelitesocks

Time spent using app Over 1 year

From the beginning to the end, Marius who was our customer service rep did everything we wanted. His service is unparellel, and if you are a serious about being in ecommerce and you don't even have a filter on your website, you need to get it now. Good job guys! Love it.

Picoum

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a very simple tool - but it helped me accomplish something that is not otherwise easy with Shopify - a hierarchy of collections. So now when a customer visits our "Women" collection they can see all the "Shirts" without displaying any men's shirts. They can also see all the product from a given vendor within that collection. I was even able to support multiple languages using Langify and some minor custom liquid code. Thanks Supple Apps!

Cherrymad

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Awesome app ! Love it :) I'm also very happy with service, my special order was done in couple of hours . Will be back for more ! Thank you !