Collection Filter

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters.

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

A screenshot of Collection Filter demo on an orange background

Bumpsbabieskids

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app did exactly what my client required saving us a lot of extra work. I needed a specific customisation made, and this was done very quickly and exactly as I requested. I would definitely recommend this app to others, great functionality and excellent support.

Pozuism

It does what it says on the tin! Very helpful customer service and quick to response. Feel free to have a look how the filters look on our website www.po-zu.com

Realm And Empire

Great app for adding multiple filter features to our clothing site & immediate technical support when needed, many thanks!

Whoopsie

Time spent using app About 2 years

Our customers having the ability to sort our products by brand and size is extremely important. I paid the $25 and had SuppleApps install it for me. They installed it into the sidebar of my Theme. There were a few small bugs to work out that related to my specific theme and Marius was great to log in and take care of them! I'm very happy with the app, its function, and the customer service provided by Marius!

Hatchedbaby

Time spent using app Over 2 years

works well for filtering by size.

Onetribe Jewelry

Time spent using app About 3 years

My store is still in development, but I have been very impressed with both the function of the app as well as the very attentive service I have received from the developer. I needed a side-wide size filter based on variants, and this is working very well. Emails were returned promptly, and a bug on their end was found and fixed quickly. If you need filter functionality that Shopify alone cannot provide, for the price and this level of service, I think it's well worth it.

magagun

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great filter, great technical support. It worked great to filter my product search plus I got almost instant support when I needed help. I recommend this Collection Filter 100%

Online Lighting

Time spent using app Over 6 years

These guys did a great job supporting me through questions and fixing several of the issues that came up. A++ for support

Partstock Brake and Engine Parts for Truck & Bus

Location Slovakia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Exactly what we needed! On top of that we receive an unbelievable support from Marius every time we have questions or need fine tuning. Highly recommended!

Hickman & Bousfield

App is exactly what I was looking for, easy to install. I wanted to let customers select products by size, to avoid frustration when something they love is out of stock. I would defiantly recommend this app to anyone. The one little query I had was solved in about 2 minutes by Marius. Probably the best customer service ever.