Collection Filter by Supple

Collection Filter by Supple

by Supple Apps

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

Whispers Dress Agency

After weeks of trying to sort the filters in my store and ready to give up on the search by brands and types as everything pointed to making collections for every one of the 100's of products in store. I tested Collection Filter last night and could have cried with relief as it does exactly what I wanted without any stress on my part … This app will save me hours of setting up and maintaining and the great thing is it looks as though I can add more filters for my products which in turn will help our customers search the site and find exactly what they want. This app is a godsend!

KVLAR

Great customer service. I had them install the filter for me and they did it just as I wanted it, without any problems. I would definitely recommend to friends!

Perfectly Passionate Lingerie

I chose to pay the small fee to get them to set it up because of lack of time. It was done very quickly and the few things that looked wrong to me were clearly explained that it was actually the way I had set up those few products so very quickly rectified.

Really feel this app will help my customers find their choice of product quickly. It looks very neat on computer screen, mobile and tablet. Would recommend this brilliant app and the friendly and helpful customer service.

Cobbler Union

They were super helpful during setup - app is working well!

Faisal Fashion Fabrics - Designer Salwar Kameez, Dresses and Saris

This is a very useful app and compared to others currently in the App Store the value and useability is excellent. The support for this app is exceptional, and the developers seem to want to continually improve their product, which can only be a good thing.

Pyjamarama

Not only is the app fantastic but the support you get is above and beyond what you could expect. Working with Marius has been a pleasure and we are so glad we chose this app. We can already see the difference it is making to our sales now that customers can filter our products down to what they need. Thanks so much Marius!

Midori Bikinis

This app is absolutely fantastic. While much of our inventory sells out in particular sizes relatively fast, it is often difficult for customers to go through each product to see what variant is in stock. Now, with Collection Filter, customers are able to simply select their stock to view the inventory that's available in their size. As I didn't have enough experience with coding to feel confident setting it up myself, I emailed support and Marius replied to me confirming the app had been installed in under 12 hours. From there, he was also helpful in customizing the look of the filter to check boxes rather than drop downs, responding to my replies within a matter of minutes. I would highly recommend this app and it comes with peace of mind knowing great support is backing you up each step of the way!

Eleanor Rose

We needed a size filter with sizes being sorted in other than alphabetical order. After some trial and error we found collection filter. It wasn't quite what we were looking for out of the box but Marius worked with us and made it work. Outstanding support.

Ames Bros

If you want customers to be able to sort in-stock inventory by size or color, this app is for you! Marius provided excellent support and went above and beyond. Our customers can now shop for their size (i.e. XL) without having to wade through style after style only to figure out we don't have their size.

When we first installed the app, and followed the initial set-up instructions there were a couple display issues. We emailed support, and Marius immediately jumped into action and when above and beyond to help make everything look perfect.

I'm sure our customers are going to love this new feature! Thanks Marius!

RentonPhoto.com

I was totally blown away by the outstanding customer service for this app. I installed the app very late Friday evening. My theme is rather complicated and I ran into a snag, so I wrote an email to support. Marius contacted me a couple of hours later (wow!!) to let me know that he had received my email and a status. Then throughout the weekend, he worked with me to help get exactly the look I wanted. I love the flexibility of how I can filter items as my product line changes. The settings dashboard is very easy to manage if you want to change filtering options/tags. Please visit www.rentonphoto.com if you'd like to see it. Whether you are a new store or a long time existing business - you need this app!!! Great price too!!!