Collection Filter by Supple

Collection Filter by Supple | Reviews

by Supple Apps

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

Ames Bros

If you want customers to be able to sort in-stock inventory by size or color, this app is for you! Marius provided excellent support and went above and beyond. Our customers can now shop for their size (i.e. XL) without having to wade through style after style only to figure out we don't have their size.

When we first installed the app, and followed the initial set-up instructions there were a couple display issues. We emailed support, and Marius immediately jumped into action and when above and beyond to help make everything look perfect.

I'm sure our customers are going to love this new feature! Thanks Marius!

RentonPhoto.com

I was totally blown away by the outstanding customer service for this app. I installed the app very late Friday evening. My theme is rather complicated and I ran into a snag, so I wrote an email to support. Marius contacted me a couple of hours later (wow!!) to let me know that he had received my email and a status. Then throughout the weekend, he worked with me to help get exactly the look I wanted. I love the flexibility of how I can filter items as my product line changes. The settings dashboard is very easy to manage if you want to change filtering options/tags. Please visit www.rentonphoto.com if you'd like to see it. Whether you are a new store or a long time existing business - you need this app!!! Great price too!!!

Lake House

Great Experience, Useful and Attractive App. Support was Efficient, Professional, Prompt. Really fast-moving, patient support for individual concerns and follow-up questions. Thank you!

The Great Divide

The app is fantastically useful to allow our customers to filter collections according to a range of variables, in our case 'size' being the essential filter. The app developers are quick to help, and listen to feedback to improve the app. Conversions have gone up since our redesign, and the collection filter is a big part of that.

Ryvyr

Collection Filter is a Fantastic app! This app save me dozen of hours. When I was presented with an issues their support team was very responsive. Generally I'm a little skittish about emailing support by in their case they answered my questions within minutes NOT days. I would definitely recommend their apps.

Thanks a millions Collection Filter.

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next