Collection Filter by Supple

Collection Filter by Supple | Reviews

by Supple Apps

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

Lola's sportswear

Nice app for the filter,
I got some great advice and hulp from Sara! Only thing, maybe it would be nice if you can add the filter also to the home page & product page.

Ionic Epic simply FABRIC footwear

We have been using this app for over 3 years now. It’s a must have tool if you have multiple item variants, especially for shoe and clothing websites where you can filter by sizes in stock. Their support has also been top notch when you need help installing the filter in themes that might not match up with guides.

THISWAYOUT

App did exactly what I expected it to do, and the support I received during implementation was great! Certainly recommended.

BODHI VINTAGE

A flawless service from the app team, James has provided us a great deal of options & support to help us arrange the filters to our spec. Couldn't be happier, thanks guys!

Funky Monkey Store UK

Fabulous App and the support is second to none, these guys are brilliant at helping with installation and sorting out any issues. They're quick, thorough and the customer service is superb. Highly recommended.

Theurbanshop-italia

The App work perfect. .Mr. Rob proved to be a serious, reliable, precise and honest person, he performed the job professionally and very quickly, available to listen to all requests. Recommended.

BebeBri Apparel

For $5 I can have customers view IN STOCK items for the size they are looking for. A+++ team helpful

Merci Bisous

This app enables multiple filters, for my eshop age, type, collection, color, price, etc. The app team is very usefull and reactive when asking questions. I definitely recommend this app.

Doll Me Up Fashion

I love this app! The team were great and helped install the app, just on time for Black Friday weekend! Thank you!

CottonKids.ie

I love the app Collection Filter by Supple.
Very helpful staff, helped me more what I expected.
highly recommended.