Collection Filter by Supple

Collection Filter by Supple

by Supple Apps

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

Otr Jeans

Great experience with this app. Helpful support. Easy to use + install when you follow the installation guide.

Flasheez

perfect app for our store! customer service is fast and gets any desired job done! highly recommend without forking out 100s of pounds for a designer.
Flashez

Littlest Luxuries

Great app, added the right filters for my store so customers can search conveniently.
The team helped install quickly and efficiently.
Thank you!

Ramp Champ

Very easy to install and customise. This app has changed the UX of our store dramatically - especially for mobile users.

Ivory Gem

AMAZING customer support! This app was just what we were looking for to help customers shop by specific sizes.

Sparkleskirts

This app is the BEST! My customers have been begging for a way to sort just by what's in stock in THEIR size because that expedites shopping-Collection Filter did an AWESOME job. I've tested it numerous times and sure enough, it only pulls sizes for certain products that are in stock. Beyond the functionality, which will definitely help us sell more (especially sale items, which can be tedious for customers to click through only to discover we're out in their size), these developers went ABOVE and beyond to help me modify exactly how and where it displays on my collections. Thank you so much Collection Filter team! I highly recommend this app!

Baby Grow Ie

Thanks guys.
Just starting out & really appreciate your help.
Re: Support - Really great response time. I had simple requirements so followed the instructions on the app & then got the support I needed to help with my exact requirements. I would recommend using this app.
All going good.
Thanks again.

Position Partners

Great app, support is also really good if you're new to Shopify and don't really know what you're doing!

Classicsoccerstore

This filter is exactly what I was looking for in order to improve our online store- I would highly recommend this feature. A++

The Wild Kids Apparel

So happy that I found this filter! I sell kids clothing, and so the ability to sort by available size is critical. Not only was the app great, but they installed and formatted it for an amazingly affordable fee....so happy!!