Collection Filter by Supple

Collection Filter by Supple | Reviews

by Supple Apps

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

Scarpa

We are really happy with this app, and the support is fantastic. I absolutely recomend this app to everyone i consider using filters on their webpage.

Prim Soles

I am so pleased that I got this app. This makes it so much easier for customers to shop since they can filter out sizes. I can also just send a link of a certain filter to my customers. They can be directed to that specific filter which fits their need. It's also pretty affordable. I'm also impressed with the help that I got from the team. Special thank you to James who assisted me.

IRANZO

was technical to configure,but very helpful now . Keep it up team. Just going to uninstall than realized that i missed a step, than after following it , I was happy to see this app working properly. Highly Appreciate there styling

MARCH ELEVEN

Amazing app. We had so much trouble with customers asking what sizes are available - we couldn’t even see that ourselves. Now it’s very easy - such an essential feature, especially for clothing stores. Very very happy I found this app and the team installed it for me!!! How awesome is that. Thank you guys

ZIB*

Great app, thank you very much! The set up was exactly what I was looking for and customer service has been great too.

Relax Creative Designs

I love this app. The developers are really quick to help with integrations and problem solving, so everything looks the way I want it even though I know nothing about code.

Glitz, Glam and Rebellion

Excellent and user-friendly app that allows us to offer "sort by size" in a super easy to setup way. The developer has been very responsive when I've had questions. Highly recommend!

Alice + Ames

The app works great, but more importantly their support team is incredibly helpful and quick to respond.

Big Sur Marathon Foundation Store

This is by far the most important app I've added to my site. We're an event organization with multiple road races and runners only want gear from the event they've run. Before this app, searching through the availability of gender specific in-stock sizes from 100's of items from multiple races depressed sales and irritated my customers. Problem solved! And the customer service was FANTASTIC! Very quick and accommodating to my questions/requests during installation and set-up! Highly, highly recommend this app!

Hand In Pocket

Excellent customer service...I have had this app on my site for awhile it works great and I have never encountered any issues with it until recently. I reached out to the team at collection filter for support and Declan worked with me over several days to resolve it. Everything is back to normal!