Collection Filter by Supple

Collection Filter by Supple

by Supple Apps

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

Prps

Great app helping offer filtering option on my collection pages. A+ support helping me optimize filters and UX.

FLEO

We have been using this app for years to simply sort our collections - works perfectly! Recently, a different app (Not Collection Filter and not by Supple) caused an integration problem and Supple engineers were kind enough to help resolve unintended variants showing - very thankful for their expertise and going above and beyond to help a customer!

The Wearhouse Boutique

Fantastic Application. I added it and paid for their developer to make the changes for me and it was done the next day. I am happy and the application is doing just what I downloaded it for.

Thank you Supple Apps.

The Wearhouse
www.shopwearhouse.com

K Deer

Great customer service! Responded right away and fixed the issue we were having no problem (it was coding on our side that was the issued). Definitely recommend!

Ethos Fit

Great little add on for the store. I opted to have these guys install the app for me and they even customized it to fit better with me store. Very happy - also the special offers app that these guys make is amazing too. Big fan

45r Usa

They customized mobile design for us!
I really didnt expect that.
The App filters items by variant and tags perfectly.
It solved many problems for me.
They have really great customer service and great technic team.
Strongly recommend it to you!

Lads Nation

Thankyou for awesome and fast customer service...They made it very easy for me to set up and run. Does exactly what its supposed to do. Many thanks

Rippedkit

Great value filtering app, cheap and effective. Plus the support team are quick, friendly and helpful. Recommended.

Use Ta

Such a simple little app but it makes my store so much easier to navigate! Being a secondhand store we have soooo many sizes and brands and up until now I've really struggled to organise them in a way that's customer friendly, so I'm very pleased. Support was above and beyond expectations and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this app.

Reveillon

Great app & support! Totally recommended!