Collection Filter by Supple

Collection Filter by Supple

by Supple Apps

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

Hemphills Rugs Carpets Inc

Super fast. They asked some good questions about our online store so that they could offer the best setup for our needs. Very helpful with our follow up questions after the app was installed on our site. Brett Hemphill www.HemphillsRugs.com

Bali Designs

very inexpensive app for a good filter app. cannot get any better then this.

Oobi Online

Great app and good customer service. Robert was SO helpful!

Butcher Block Pro

Excellent App and support. Installation was easy and the filtering works great so far. Had a snag with the filters loading due to a theme setting and they were able to identify and fix the problem quickly.

Maui Clothing Store

Great app my theme did not have the option for filtering product type, color or size and this app did it. I had a few questions on making it work and emailed them and Robert replied and was very helpful!

Sushisushi

Easy to set up and customise the looks using CSS. Adding custom filters is easy and can be done in a little amount of time by bulk editing product tags. Well worth it to give your store custom filters which is becoming the norm in the Ecommerce world.

Nkimode

The App is a MUST for stores with multiple products. It is highly customizable and the support team is phenomenal. I've tested a similar app which is $20-25/month but the Collection Filter app outranks them all for $3.99/month. What an amazing app!

Urbanindustrystore

Provides a simple and clean solution on the page to filter your products in a variety of different ways. Was easy to install and customise to fit your store through custom coding.

Theartistrocket

These guys are awesome! I had trouble setting this up so I sent them an email. They fixed it and told me why it wasn't working - all within 24 hours.

Conference Tables

Awesome way for customers to navigate through your store. Customer service is awesome!