Collection Filter by Supple

Collection Filter by Supple

by Supple Apps

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

Khazanay

Great App and great customer support! The app really helps in increasing the sales as customers can easily filter through products based on the product variants / tags! Good work!

Littlepandafrance

Great app and excellent support. I recommend it!

Uk Curtains And Interiors

very easy to use, great support.

F4l Diva Bars

Extremely helpful in getting me setup and started. If your unsure about your installation skills regarding the code, go ahead and purchase the support.

Birthtobaby Ie

Very happy with the app, adds necessary functionality for my customers to find what they want. I paid the $25 install fee as I didn't have enough experience to confidently install it myself. Very happy with the customer service I got.

Haute Milan

Really love this app. It works great and there are plenty of options for a low monthly price. Excellent support as well!

Casablanca Market

Works great and love the customer support!

Shop Lfb

I followed the instillation instructions and was unable to see the size filter. However, sent them a quick email and they helped me that same day!

Great customer service. Very happy!

J Shoes Uk

We were in desperate need of an app that gave our customers the ability to view our collections by their size --- This app was just what we needed! For a small set up fee they will do all the fiddly theme coding for you and with such a small monthly payment, its a must for any store wanting to improove their customers shopping experience. We had efficient service from the app developers and were up and running within just a few hours. The app works on both our desktop and mobile sites --- Definitely recommended!

Cafe Tables And Chairs

App works great and support is excellent!