Collection Filter

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Www Luvundlu De

This app just solved all the problems that I've been struggling with for a long time. The Support team is really helpful and quick to respond. Thank you so much for everything!

Gone Running

We've had great feedback from customers since we installed Collection Filter on our shop, Gone Running (gone.run), as they can search products by their size to see what we have in stock. Works great for sales as well, where finding in-stock sizing can often be an issue. Marius at Supple is super responsive to requests as well. Highly recommended.

Yoiscissors

The Collection Filter is simple to install and makes a big difference to customer experience. It makes it easy for your customers to find what they want quickly! I had a slight issue contacted support and they dealt with it promptly and were helpful. From my experience over the last month I wouldn't hesitate to recommended SuppleApps and Collection Filter. Thanks guys

Otr Jeans

Great experience with this app. Helpful support. Easy to use + install when you follow the installation guide.

Flasheez

perfect app for our store! customer service is fast and gets any desired job done! highly recommend without forking out 100s of pounds for a designer.
Flashez

Littlest Luxuries

Great app, added the right filters for my store so customers can search conveniently.
The team helped install quickly and efficiently.
Thank you!

Ramp Champ

Very easy to install and customise. This app has changed the UX of our store dramatically - especially for mobile users.

Ivory Gem

AMAZING customer support! This app was just what we were looking for to help customers shop by specific sizes.

Sparkleskirts

This app is the BEST! My customers have been begging for a way to sort just by what's in stock in THEIR size because that expedites shopping-Collection Filter did an AWESOME job. I've tested it numerous times and sure enough, it only pulls sizes for certain products that are in stock. Beyond the functionality, which will definitely help us sell more (especially sale items, which can be tedious for customers to click through only to discover we're out in their size), these developers went ABOVE and beyond to help me modify exactly how and where it displays on my collections. Thank you so much Collection Filter team! I highly recommend this app!

Baby Grow Ie

Thanks guys.
Just starting out & really appreciate your help.
Re: Support - Really great response time. I had simple requirements so followed the instructions on the app & then got the support I needed to help with my exact requirements. I would recommend using this app.
All going good.