Collection Filter

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters.

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

A screenshot of Collection Filter demo on an orange background

Position Partners

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app, support is also really good if you're new to Shopify and don't really know what you're doing!

Classicsoccerstore

This filter is exactly what I was looking for in order to improve our online store- I would highly recommend this feature. A++

The Wild Kids Apparel

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

So happy that I found this filter! I sell kids clothing, and so the ability to sort by available size is critical. Not only was the app great, but they installed and formatted it for an amazingly affordable fee....so happy!!

Kokoon Online

Time spent using app About 2 months

This App is the best I have purchased!! It makes it easy for my customers to purchase without getting frustrated and leaving the site. Our sales have had a noticeable uptick since this app was installed. The customer support is crazy good. They helped with setting up and smooth sailing since.

Great Job

Hemphills Rugs Carpets Inc

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Super fast. They asked some good questions about our online store so that they could offer the best setup for our needs. Very helpful with our follow up questions after the app was installed on our site. Brett Hemphill www.HemphillsRugs.com

Bali Designs

Time spent using app About 1 year

very inexpensive app for a good filter app. cannot get any better then this.

Oobi Online

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great app and good customer service. Robert was SO helpful!

Butcher Block Pro

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Excellent App and support. Installation was easy and the filtering works great so far. Had a snag with the filters loading due to a theme setting and they were able to identify and fix the problem quickly.

Maui Clothing Store

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app my theme did not have the option for filtering product type, color or size and this app did it. I had a few questions on making it work and emailed them and Robert replied and was very helpful!

Sushisushi

Easy to set up and customise the looks using CSS. Adding custom filters is easy and can be done in a little amount of time by bulk editing product tags. Well worth it to give your store custom filters which is becoming the norm in the Ecommerce world.