Collection Filter

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Outlet21formen

Location Brazil

Terrible app, it doesn't install alone, I get in touch asking for help, they don't respond, terrible, I'm going to ask for a refund.

21Formen Brasil

Location Brazil

Toned

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 6 hours

this app is deleting all of my tags on products and is still deleting them even after re adding! NO ONE from support is helping me!!!

TANTARA

Location Spain

I tried this app and had to delete it because it is working bad. When you try to filter by size, not all the products available are shown, casuing me to lose potential sales because clients do not know they are available. I contacted support explaining the issue and saying I inactivated it because of it and he replies saying he changed the name and reactivated it, completely ignoring my issue. I explained again and still did not get any solution. It is a shame, as I was very excited about this app as it is a functionality my clients request a lot and there are not many options.

Picket Fence

Time spent using app About 1 hour

where do i get the documentation? or steps to follow to add filters to collection pages. thanks in advance

Seol + Gold

Time spent using app About 1 month

Seems to be impossible to get in touch with the app support, have been trying to for over a week. Which is a real shame as we really wanted to use this app...

FRIEND of AUDREY

Location Australia

Filter didn't work on our site. Had error message: 'Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/collection-filter-v2.liquid'. Tried to get in touch with the developer. Never heard back from them. Trial has expired, no reason to continue if the app doesn't work.

Sweet Packs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

App was fine. I have filtered by brand using the product type. But when I have tried to do my own custom one using tags it not working. I’m giving 1/5 as I’ve been contacting them for at least a week and have not had at least a bounce back email. I have messaged through shopify, direct email nothing. Please help me launching tomorrow

June 11, 2019

Hi there, we're so sorry that you've been waiting to hear from us. We've recently migrated to a new customer support management system and, unfortunately, some support requests were lost in the move. One of our support specialists has reached out to you, please check your junk folder if you do not see their response. Thank you for reaching out and for your patience.

Chic Marie

Time spent using app Over 1 year

DO NOT BUY THIS APP. Poor customer service, I've send money for them to install the app, never got any answer, impossible to get an email or a refund whatsoever, and impossible to get the app installed. Find another app, you'll be better off.

Limpkin

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

App is not working. Support is poor, no one bothers to reply. Chasing technical team from last 20 days but they are not bothered.

Previous 1 3