Collection Filter by Supple

Collection Filter by Supple

by Supple Apps

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

Seol + Gold

Seems to be impossible to get in touch with the app support, have been trying to for over a week. Which is a real shame as we really wanted to use this app...

FRIEND of AUDREY

Filter didn't work on our site. Had error message: 'Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/collection-filter-v2.liquid'. Tried to get in touch with the developer. Never heard back from them. Trial has expired, no reason to continue if the app doesn't work.

Sweet Packs

App was fine. I have filtered by brand using the product type. But when I have tried to do my own custom one using tags it not working. I’m giving 1/5 as I’ve been contacting them for at least a week and have not had at least a bounce back email. I have messaged through shopify, direct email nothing. Please help me launching tomorrow

June 11, 2019

Hi there, we're so sorry that you've been waiting to hear from us. We've recently migrated to a new customer support management system and, unfortunately, some support requests were lost in the move. One of our support specialists has reached out to you, please check your junk folder if you do not see their response. Thank you for reaching out and for your patience.

Chic Marie

DO NOT BUY THIS APP. Poor customer service, I've send money for them to install the app, never got any answer, impossible to get an email or a refund whatsoever, and impossible to get the app installed. Find another app, you'll be better off.

Limpkin

App is not working. Support is poor, no one bothers to reply. Chasing technical team from last 20 days but they are not bothered.

JCBling

Total Scam. It is impossible to install on your own, because the instructions do not match Shopify screens. So it forces you to pay for the installation. If something happens to your system, they then want to charge you again.

YES GOD YES

disgusting support and guidlines. Not recommend. Seems like they just waist your money. Cant hide generated "cf-" tags from other tag lists

Dominion Tire Wholesale

It's a primitive app, you have to improve the configuration at all and give more options to filter collections

Openroadharley

Poor customer service and FREE Trial is Bogus! They wanted me to pay a $20 Fee to help install- directions are not easy to integrate with all themes. Appearance is not good and when brought to their attention they said to not sure the size filter- only use the collection filter! What's the point of DL a Size Filter App if you can't use the size filter the way it's intended?

Furthermore, went back and forth with support over 10 times via email when all our issues/doubts could have been resolved in a 10 minute phone call. VERY Inefficient and poor on-boarding process. Sad, because this concept is exactly what our store needs.

Computer Planet Uk

This app has a bug that will stop your site working. Please do not risk using it until they fix the bug.

Previous 1