Collection Filter by Supple

Collection Filter by Supple

by Supple Apps

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

TANTARA

I tried this app and had to delete it because it is working bad. When you try to filter by size, not all the products available are shown, casuing me to lose potential sales because clients do not know they are available. I contacted support explaining the issue and saying I inactivated it because of it and he replies saying he changed the name and reactivated it, completely ignoring my issue. I explained again and still did not get any solution. It is a shame, as I was very excited about this app as it is a functionality my clients request a lot and there are not many options.

Picket Fence

where do i get the documentation? or steps to follow to add filters to collection pages. thanks in advance

Seol + Gold

Seems to be impossible to get in touch with the app support, have been trying to for over a week. Which is a real shame as we really wanted to use this app...

FRIEND of AUDREY

Filter didn't work on our site. Had error message: 'Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/collection-filter-v2.liquid'. Tried to get in touch with the developer. Never heard back from them. Trial has expired, no reason to continue if the app doesn't work.

Sweet Packs

App was fine. I have filtered by brand using the product type. But when I have tried to do my own custom one using tags it not working. I’m giving 1/5 as I’ve been contacting them for at least a week and have not had at least a bounce back email. I have messaged through shopify, direct email nothing. Please help me launching tomorrow

June 11, 2019

Hi there, we're so sorry that you've been waiting to hear from us. We've recently migrated to a new customer support management system and, unfortunately, some support requests were lost in the move. One of our support specialists has reached out to you, please check your junk folder if you do not see their response. Thank you for reaching out and for your patience.

Chic Marie

DO NOT BUY THIS APP. Poor customer service, I've send money for them to install the app, never got any answer, impossible to get an email or a refund whatsoever, and impossible to get the app installed. Find another app, you'll be better off.

Limpkin

App is not working. Support is poor, no one bothers to reply. Chasing technical team from last 20 days but they are not bothered.

JCBling

Total Scam. It is impossible to install on your own, because the instructions do not match Shopify screens. So it forces you to pay for the installation. If something happens to your system, they then want to charge you again.

YES GOD YES

disgusting support and guidlines. Not recommend. Seems like they just waist your money. Cant hide generated "cf-" tags from other tag lists

Dominion Tire Wholesale

It's a primitive app, you have to improve the configuration at all and give more options to filter collections

Previous 1