Collection Filter

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Archipelago

This app has worked well for our store and customers needs. Rob and the support team of developers have been quick to respond and are very helpful with any assistance we need!

Dress My Bump Preloved

Great app to allow me to add size, vendor and type to my clothing website. Any queries I've had have been sorted very quickly -great customer service!

Passion Lilie

Their customer support was great! I have been using the filter app for awhile, but after a UX audit they recommended a couple of improvements to the way the filter appears on our website. The app developer was able to quickly and easily help me out!

Calzados Lucía

Aplicación muy útil y económica. Estoy satisfecha con ella y con la rápida atención en las consultas. ¡Gracias!

NWO Clothing Co.

Had a little difficulty getting the app to look identical to the filters on our store that we currently had, but the team was quick to help! App works great and looks even better!

Aqua B Boutique

Super fast and responsive team! Rob was great at getting the app set up perfectly and running on our store in a very short period of time. The app is also very user friendly works great for our boutique.

Hye Fashion

Works great for my ladies apparel store! Easy integration and the Support Team is super friendly and knowledgeable.

Curated by Sydney Odelia

Patrick was super easy to work with, answered my questions, and got it up and running in a timely matter! Would highly recommend for small businesses to keep organized for their consumers.

Boutique Mon Ami

This app allowed us to easily add a much needed feature to our store, filter by sizing. It works great and the team helped us install and configure the app to suit our store design. Definitely recommend.

Flourish in Frills

Rob was seriously the best! He helped our site get the size filter moved exactly where we wanted. I highly recommend him and his team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17