4.2

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance the shopping experience through product filtering by attributes such as size, brand, type, price, and custom tags. It's particularly beneficial for clothing and shoe stores, allowing customers to view only products in their size. The app is praised for its user-friendliness, reliability, seamless integration with inventory, and responsive support team. Many have reported increased sales and time saved in store setup and maintenance. It's also appreciated for its affordability, value for money, and customization options.

Edited June 5, 2020

We are really happy with this app, and the support is fantastic. I absolutely recomend this app to everyone i consider using filters on their webpage.

Scarpa
Norway
7 months using the app
February 25, 2022

Aplicación muy útil y económica. Estoy satisfecha con ella y con la rápida atención en las consultas. ¡Gracias!

Calzados Lucía
Spain
September 18, 2020

An amazing app. Even if your theme does not come with a side bar pixel union will help with the installation. With Positioning, alignment and font and text size. They have worked on the app on my website and done a great job. Replies to emails and adjustments needed were done very quickly.

Bloemenárt
Netherlands
August 23, 2021

This app allowed us to easily add a much needed feature to our store, filter by sizing. It works great and the team helped us install and configure the app to suit our store design. Definitely recommend.

Boutique Mon Ami
November 26, 2020

I love this app! The team were great and helped install the app, just on time for Black Friday weekend! Thank you!

Doll Me Up Fashion
South Africa
June 10, 2020

I highly highly recommend Collection Filter. As a boutique owner, the filtering is HUGE for my business and helped me get more sales. They even help me set it up and when I had additional questions, they were responsive and helpful too. Their customer service is top notch. I definitely would recommend them!

JMB Fashions
5 months using the app
August 17, 2021

Rob was seriously the best! He helped our site get the size filter moved exactly where we wanted. I highly recommend him and his team!

Flourish in Frills
4 months using the app
June 30, 2021

Absolutely perfect! The integration went perfect, with good help from the team at Collection filter. Was at bit back and forth with some changes, but they helped me all the way! Im really happy with the result! 5 stars!

thebasicshop.no
Norway
4 months using the app
August 20, 2020

We use the collection filter to allow our customers to easily search for product by size, brand, gender, etc. It easily updates our products which is great and keeps our site looking clean. Awesome customer service too!

Ann Arbor Running Company
3 months using the app
December 6, 2015

Was easy to set up. Worked the first time.

Ademarkproducts Inc Abbey Sullivan Fragrances