Collection Import/Export & SEO

Collection Import/Export & SEO

by Aperitive

Import/Export Collections to CSV + Generate from Type & Vendor

Supremesurfshop

works fine for bulk importing smart categories with tags and also bulk edit SEO handle.
fast and helpful suport

Wild Wings

I used this app to import all of our collections from our current site. It works very well and does exactly what I need it to do.

A to Z Gadgets UK

When I bought the solution I did not know if it will work, at first it did not and I was about to claim my money back, but Rob persistently worked for the past two days and fixed his solution, Going more to the story, I contacted Rob by chat at around 11 pm 0-GMT, I received almost an imminent response, which signified that Rob is on the ball with customer service. I advised that the solution would not load imported Product Types to Collection, and would not load imported Vendors to Collections. Rob fixed it, and now the solution does what it intendes to do, IT CONVERTS YOUR PRODUCT TYPES AND VENDORS TO COLLECTIONS - IT SAVES A LOT OF TIME. I opted for Basic version with one off $15.00 payment for the solution which does the job just fine, but if you are running a humongous list of Collections that you know well how to pre-load on a spreadsheet, then you can use a monthly solution. My only personal opnion about the price is that I guess a monhtly subscription is not a very affordable solution for sellers, because we all know how thin margins are for produce before you can even sell anything and make at least a bare profit, I would genuinely wish all Shopify apps would be with one-off payment, because every monthly cost ramps up, and prevents you to scale. But anyway, this is just my personal opinion.

The solution is clearly recommended.

Fix my Toys

looked at the reviews and decided to weed out the ones that didn't look like it applied to this app and figured that this app had potential to make my life easier. I installed around noon and did an export of all of my collections. Then I went to make my first import of collections. Which I had an error and the app told me so. I corrected my error in my upload and resubmitted it. The app said that it uploaded and I would get a response in my email. About an hour went by and I didn't receive anything so I attempted the upload again. Inside of the app there is a Chat Support that stated that it was online and they typically respond within a few minutes. But, After a few hours of waiting I gave up and decided to do all of my collections manually. I then get an email 10 hours after my initial upload saying that my collections have successfully import. Well that would of been ok, but I made significant changes to my collections that I manually created and it wiped out all of my work. I am very unhappy with this app and DO NOT recommend it to anyone.

In response to the developer's response, my import was properly formatted and it did work, but it worked many hours after I submitted and multiple times. in this screen shot you can see the successful import message I got from their app which caused chaos in our store. https://i.imgur.com/KKGTVb5.png

November 23, 2019

The import will not work if your file format is incorrect. Please verify that the headers match the template we provide by uploading your import file to Google sheets.

Thousands of stores successfully use our app as it saves a tonne of time.

Shop Bling's

Hi, everyone! I try this app for CSV file from 3 diffrent suppliers and anyone was in the good format for shopify. So this app download the file in the wrong place (collection at the place of product page). I learn on shopify how work csv file and the format need. If you have a huge file who are not in the good format forget it. Its gonna be a big waist of time. Find suppliers with Shopify intgration. It's the faster way to make money. Good luck to everyone.

Stephane Carrier
Shop Bling's

Now, i reply to the developer. Hahaha!!! You always want to ridiculise costumers about your app. Most of suppliers doesn't give csv files in good format and your telling your app can download it correctly to our store. False. Everyone just look for tutorial to learn how CSV files works and you doesn't gonna have to paid bad apps like this one.

Hahaha! Here for the developer.

October 16, 2019

I think this was not the right app for you for what you were trying to do. Our app handles collections (which are categories) only. You have to follow the format we provide in the template. You did not reach out to support for any help questions or guidance and what you are trying to do does not make any sense. Clearly you need more time to understand about Shopify and what it is you are trying to do. Our app has a free trial for you to check formats etc. By the sounds of it you were expecting to import products from your suppliers which our app doesn't do. Our app only handles collections importing and exporting and the formats need to in a way that Shopify understands. We provide a template to follow in our app instructions.

If you need to import or export collections (categories) then our app is your friend.

If anyone has any questions about our app or needs guidance using it please email us and we will help.

Watchoria

This app is miraculous! It saved us lot of time and hassle when creating Shopify store collections based on "vendors" critera. highly recommended.

October 16, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Glad it did what you needed.

Southern Shirt

Great app. Makes it really easy to keep my dev and test stores in sync with my live site. Developer responds quickly to support requests and is always willing to help.

Changing The Present

We have a dozen stores and more than 3 dozen apps in some of them, so we have some experience. Shopify lets you import and export products, but not collections. This app is the answer to that missing feature. It makes it very easy to export or import collections. It is easy to use, and the support (we didn't need traditional support; we just had weird questions for our unusual needs) was fantastic. We could not be more pleased. If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would. I am sure you will be, too.

IOIOBUY

don‘t use this app. Completely waste of money. it won't import the product list of the collection if the products were manually selected.

April 10, 2019

Hi, that is quite misleading to other users as the app clearly states it is for importing and exporting collections, not products. If your collections are automatic containing rules, these can be imported. The purpose of the app is to save time creating / updating collections and to get an overview. Our app has helped hundreds of stores create collections fast. We also offer customer support to answer any queries but unfortunately you did not reach out to us.

us-okanui

Works exactly as advertised, super easy to export/import between sites and the support was great. 10/10 would use again

Previous 1 3