AP: Collection Import/Export

Import/Export Collections to CSV + Generate from Type & Vendor

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Watchoria

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is miraculous! It saved us lot of time and hassle when creating Shopify store collections based on "vendors" critera. highly recommended.

October 16, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Glad it did what you needed.

Southern Shirt

Great app. Makes it really easy to keep my dev and test stores in sync with my live site. Developer responds quickly to support requests and is always willing to help.

Changing The Present

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We have a dozen stores and more than 3 dozen apps in some of them, so we have some experience. Shopify lets you import and export products, but not collections. This app is the answer to that missing feature. It makes it very easy to export or import collections. It is easy to use, and the support (we didn't need traditional support; we just had weird questions for our unusual needs) was fantastic. We could not be more pleased. If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would. I am sure you will be, too.

us-okanui

Location Australia

Works exactly as advertised, super easy to export/import between sites and the support was great. 10/10 would use again

BardenTyres.com

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

Incredible app, works as expected. Support was amazing as I needed a little help and got it in no time!

Private Gifts Planet

Collections Import works great!
I am able to full control new collections and content using Rules.
I can create now multiple collections of different names quicly according to keywords I need.
Just today I had issues importing and their support was great. Very responsive and attentive to issues. Keep it up guys.

Eightounceweb

We thought we had to hire someone to build all of our collections on our wholesale site to match our shopify retail site. I thought I'd try this app out before we had someone come in for a few months to build collections and it worked PERFECTLY, first time. It even moves over all the images, everything. It took 10 minutes instead of 10 weeks (we have hundreds of collections, all with descriptions and photos etc). THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Lead Apparel

This App works well. We have a large catalog and need better control of our collections since Shopify platform in limited in this area. Support has been on-point.

Funthropology

This app was a godsend! It worked just how we needed it to. We imported over 1k collections with it and had no errors (we did it in chunks of about 100, which was our bottleneck, not the apps).

Support was very responsive and the price very reasonable. Would recommend!

Soundspares

Time spent using app Over 3 years

After some functionality issues and delay in replying, we eventually received fantastic technical support and our collections export issue was fully resolved. This app is now fully functional with quick support and we couldn't recommend it more.