Collection Sort

Collection Sort

by Pulsar Lens

Automatically sort products in collections

Cowgirl Clutch

The service is ABSOLUTELY amazing! Wow! Helped me put all my collections in order. So happy with the outcome.

October 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review. You will see new feature in a week as we promised! Thank you!

Hot Miami Shoes

Great app. Allows me to automate arranging products on my website. I am able to have "restocked" products pushed up. The support team is very active in responding to any issues or updates that are needed. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for help in sorting/arranging products and collections on their website.

October 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!!! We will always be active in responding to your questions or any issues.

nztack

Really great app, easy to set up. We have a lot of seasonal products and it takes the guess work out of knowing what products our customer are checking out throughout the year.

October 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We will do our best to add more features and help your business!

Cheap Rugs Australia

An absolutely awesome app that's perfect for stores with an enormous collection and looking to optimize their collection display order. Super easy to use and very effective!

September 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We will do our best to help you business continuously!!

DALGI

You can reorganize your products while keeping the automatic sorting. For collections with pagination, this also puts out-of-stock products on the very last page. Perfect :)

August 3, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!!

We Party Swimwear

I'm using this app to better track my analytics. I love it because I can see more data. I recommend it to anyone wanting to understand more of the visitors' behaviors on their own website.

July 1, 2020

Thank you!!! Please reach out to us at any time if you have any questions!

My Hero Booth

This app saves not only time but also reflects what customers are looking for. I have many collections so it is difficult to update the thumbnail images one by one, but with this app, I can make sure how often the images are being updated. And also, the images reflect the customers’ interests by sorted based on their views in my case. In addition to the app usefulness, customer service for this app is very quick and responsive. I just started using this 7 days ago but so far it is very useful.
Thanks you .

June 28, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! Please let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help you.

Boutique SWEET BIRDIE

This app is great! I am so excited to use it! Thank you so much for your great customer service! Very kind & helpful! Highly recommended!

May 28, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!!

小鳥雑貨専門のお店 スウィート・バーディー・ブティック

I love this app! It is really great app, much more than I have expected!
And customer support is wonderful! Highly recommended!

May 28, 2020

Thank you for your review! We will continuously support your business!

Fraivi

Recommend this app. Great customer service and features. It does what it says. Highly recommend!!!!!

May 18, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are just happy to be useful!

Previous 1