Ouiteo: Sort and Hide Sold Out

Ouiteo: Sort and Hide Sold Out

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
November 2, 2022

It is a very thoughtful, professional, user-friendly app. It can be sort by Highest added to cart, create custom sort types and so on. The customer service is pretty kind and patient. Thank you very much!

POIZONGLOBAL
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 14 days
Pulsar Lens replied November 6, 2022

Thank you very much for your review! Please reach out to us if you have any questions or requests

Edited December 5, 2022

This is the perfect app to refresh your website. If you want to customize your collection sort, this is the app! The app is user friendly and premium customer support.

Ali’s Couture
Time spent using app: 11 months
Pulsar Lens replied November 1, 2022

Edited September 20, 2022

I have been using this app for years on titanium plan. I have always been having issues with restocked products not being pushed up. I have reached out to support, first they blamed other app that i was using and after +10 emails back and forth finally they admitted their error and promised me to fix it. However it still has not been fixed yet, their solution they have provided does not work. Their support has also been unresponsive since 15th/09

Prior
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Pulsar Lens replied September 20, 2022

Thank you for your review and very sorry for the late response. We thought that the issue you had was resolved already. Please reach out to us again. We will fix any issue you have now for sure. Look forward to your reply.

Kyle

June 11, 2022

Definitely the best option I have seen out there for custom collection sorting with automation! So easy to use, too.

Forever and Always
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
Pulsar Lens replied June 11, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. We will always do our best to improve our app. Please reach out to us at any time if you have any questions.

Thank you!

June 7, 2022

Incredible app; if you have more than 1000 products uploaded on your Shopify site I really suggest this application. It really made a difference for my website. I appreciate all the efforts that went into building an app like this. Thank You!

Biev
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Pulsar Lens replied June 7, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. Please reach out to us at any time if you have any questions or requests. We will always do our best! Thank you!

Edited June 5, 2022

The developers modified the app to show sales for collections at an order level compared to product level. This has been a key business changer for me as I can see which collections are doing well.
Great customer service as well - love this app :) A great app also for sorting your collections automatically for you.

UKASSNI
Time spent using app: 12 months
Pulsar Lens replied June 5, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!!! Please reach out to us at any time if you have any questions or requests

Thank you!

April 28, 2022

This app does a great job automatically pushing out of stock items to the bottom of a collection, and in-stock items to the top of it. The app also allows you to sort and organize the items in a collection by several other useful criteria. Customer service is very helpful and fast.

Dawson Knives
Time spent using app: 9 days
Pulsar Lens replied April 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! Please contact us at any time if you have any questions or requests. Thank you!

April 7, 2022

Collection Sort helped me a lot!
This is a great app; it can better showcase my excellent products in front of customers, increasing sales!
It is worth mentioning that their after-sales team service amazes me. Even if it is my fault, they will patiently handle it for you and take the initiative to follow up!
Excellent!

AutyPet
China
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Pulsar Lens replied April 7, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. Please reach out to us at any time if you have any questions or requests. Thank you!

February 28, 2022

We have been using collection sort for 9+ months, and it has solved our problem where we wanted to customize the sort order of our collections based on tags. We use another system to manage our products, and the product sync to Shopify with tags allows us to create and manage our collections dynamically. We struggled to sort our collections based on our custom criteria until we found the Collection Sort app. With Collection Sort, collections can be sorted A-Z or Z-A by tag, which solved all of our problems. We had one technical issue, and they were swift to address the issue. We give them 5 stars on the product meeting our needs and 5 stars for their customer service.

ValuePetSupplies
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Pulsar Lens replied March 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We will always do our best!!!

September 16, 2021

Great app!!! I searched a lot on shopify app store. Finally, I see that this one is the best. It has very usefull interface, option for custom sorting types and a great support...

Touché
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Pulsar Lens replied September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We will always do our best to support your business and keep improving our app. Please reach out to us at anytime if you have any questions or requests. Thank you!