Collection Sort

Collection Sort

by Pulsar Lens

Automatically sort products in collections

Book Therapy

This app is pure treasure! Totally essential for anyone who elevates the business into certain level and is working on CRO / utilization of collections. The app allows to sort collections based on a lot of criteria really easily which can be combined with manual lock of selected products (e.g. the first 4 products in the category).

January 17, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We will always do our best to improve our apps. Thank you!

ExcellentSupply.com

We had been using the "Collection Manager" app. But that app is kind of limiting. Went on the hunt for something better. I'm happy to say "Collection Sort" is the alternative. It's the best collection organizer in the app store as far as I can tell. It is easy to work with and very powerful. An excellent tool for Shopify stores that have lots of products!

January 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Please let us know at any time if you have any questions or requests

Love Knot

Took me awhile to get a hang of it, but now that it is already all ready - I love it! It helps manage the products in our store and give old products or slow-movers an opportunity to sell as well. More often than not, they get hidden at the last few pages. Customer support is great as well - always so quick to respond and helping me out with my queries during the installation and setup phase!

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are always here to help you out. Please let us know at any time if you need help.

Cowgirl Clutch

The service is ABSOLUTELY amazing! Wow! Helped me put all my collections in order. So happy with the outcome.

October 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review. You will see new feature in a week as we promised! Thank you!

Hot Miami Shoes

Great app. Allows me to automate arranging products on my website. I am able to have "restocked" products pushed up. The support team is very active in responding to any issues or updates that are needed. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for help in sorting/arranging products and collections on their website.

October 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!!! We will always be active in responding to your questions or any issues.

nztack

Really great app, easy to set up. We have a lot of seasonal products and it takes the guess work out of knowing what products our customer are checking out throughout the year.

October 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We will do our best to add more features and help your business!

Cheap Rugs Australia

An absolutely awesome app that's perfect for stores with an enormous collection and looking to optimize their collection display order. Super easy to use and very effective!

September 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We will do our best to help you business continuously!!

DALGI

You can reorganize your products while keeping the automatic sorting. For collections with pagination, this also puts out-of-stock products on the very last page. Perfect :)

August 3, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!!

We Party Swimwear

I'm using this app to better track my analytics. I love it because I can see more data. I recommend it to anyone wanting to understand more of the visitors' behaviors on their own website.

July 1, 2020

Thank you!!! Please reach out to us at any time if you have any questions!

My Hero Booth

This app saves not only time but also reflects what customers are looking for. I have many collections so it is difficult to update the thumbnail images one by one, but with this app, I can make sure how often the images are being updated. And also, the images reflect the customers’ interests by sorted based on their views in my case. In addition to the app usefulness, customer service for this app is very quick and responsive. I just started using this 7 days ago but so far it is very useful.
Thanks you .

June 28, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! Please let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help you.

Previous 1