Collection Sort

Collection Sort

by Pulsar Lens

Auto sort products in collections with analytics

Touché

Great app!!! I searched a lot on shopify app store. Finally, I see that this one is the best. It has very usefull interface, option for custom sorting types and a great support...

September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We will always do our best to support your business and keep improving our app. Please reach out to us at anytime if you have any questions or requests. Thank you!

Pets House

I used this app for 2 months, its not worth it The support is zero & today i deleted the app as it's suddenly stopped & no sorting is happending for a while & i got many bad reviews from store visitors on why i'm leaving the out of stock iy=tems on top Really bad experience

August 25, 2021

Very sorry for the bad experience. You were in BRONZE plan. The number of your products were more than our threshold. That was why you were asked to upgrade your plan to SILVER. Also, please contact us at any time via email or chat if you have any issue with our app.

In fact, yesterday, we increased the number of products for BRONZE plan. We sent you an email about this as well.

Please reach out to us at any time if you have any other questions or requests.

Pulsar Lens Team

Mommies Best Mall

I love this app, and they have the best service. I had a question any they answered and helped me stright away even went far from what was expected from their service. I recommend this app withall my heart. Thank you so much.

July 13, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. Please let us know at any time if you have any questions or requests. Thank you!

Main & Monroe

We love this app! Our collections kept showing older inventory first. Now we can show new arrivals and best sellers first! Game changer.

July 2, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. Please reach out to us at any time if you have any questions or requests. Thank you!

Polkadots

this has helped me alot having a huge veriety of products this app is a must.
It has a many options for sorting and you not find any the team is there to help!

June 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Please contact us at any time if you have any questions or requests. Thank you!

hicuty.com

Although there are some features needed to be improvded. The dev team is really helpful. You can ask for their assistance at any time.

June 15, 2021

Thank you for your review. We will continuously improve our app so that it can meet all your requirements. Please let us know at any time if you have any questions or requests. Thank you!

Vigour n Spice

This app is a lifesaver. With thousands of products to define, including specific types of products I wanted to exclude from my supplier’s catalogue, a couple of hours set up was all I needed to whip me collections into shape. I combined this app with Pulsar’s collections sorting app to push down out of stock products and create custom definitions for how hundred of products are ordered in each collection. Love this. Worth every cent.

June 7, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! It's really great that you are using both our Collection Creator / Manager and Collection Sort. We will continuously improve our apps and do our best to support your business. Please let us know if you have any questions or requests. Thank you!

Coastal Gifts Inc

This is an awesome app for merchandising collections. So far I am very impressed with the abilities of this app. This will help keep my collection fresh and keep Sold Outs at the bottom.

June 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Please contact us via email and chat. We will always do our best to support your business.

corsicos

This is very useful APP, it save much time for us. The author is very nice, added many features which we are needed. If you have a large number of products, this APP will have help.

May 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Please contact us via email and chat. We are here to help you

goovna