Collection Sort

Auto sort products in collections with analytics

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Love Knot

Location Malaysia

Took me awhile to get a hang of it, but now that it is already all ready - I love it! It helps manage the products in our store and give old products or slow-movers an opportunity to sell as well. More often than not, they get hidden at the last few pages. Customer support is great as well - always so quick to respond and helping me out with my queries during the installation and setup phase!

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are always here to help you out. Please let us know at any time if you need help.

Cowgirl Clutch

Time spent using app About 3 hours

The service is ABSOLUTELY amazing! Wow! Helped me put all my collections in order. So happy with the outcome.

October 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review. You will see new feature in a week as we promised! Thank you!

Hot Miami Shoes

Great app. Allows me to automate arranging products on my website. I am able to have "restocked" products pushed up. The support team is very active in responding to any issues or updates that are needed. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for help in sorting/arranging products and collections on their website.

October 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!!! We will always be active in responding to your questions or any issues.

nztack

Location New Zealand

Really great app, easy to set up. We have a lot of seasonal products and it takes the guess work out of knowing what products our customer are checking out throughout the year.

October 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We will do our best to add more features and help your business!

Cheap Rugs Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 23 hours

An absolutely awesome app that's perfect for stores with an enormous collection and looking to optimize their collection display order. Super easy to use and very effective!

September 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We will do our best to help you business continuously!!

1 3 Next