Collection Sort

Collection Sort

by Pulsar Lens

Auto sort products in collections with analytics

Touché

Great app!!! I searched a lot on shopify app store. Finally, I see that this one is the best. It has very usefull interface, option for custom sorting types and a great support...

September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We will always do our best to support your business and keep improving our app. Please reach out to us at anytime if you have any questions or requests. Thank you!

Mommies Best Mall

I love this app, and they have the best service. I had a question any they answered and helped me stright away even went far from what was expected from their service. I recommend this app withall my heart. Thank you so much.

July 13, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. Please let us know at any time if you have any questions or requests. Thank you!

Main & Monroe

We love this app! Our collections kept showing older inventory first. Now we can show new arrivals and best sellers first! Game changer.

July 2, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. Please reach out to us at any time if you have any questions or requests. Thank you!

Polkadots

this has helped me alot having a huge veriety of products this app is a must.
It has a many options for sorting and you not find any the team is there to help!

June 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Please contact us at any time if you have any questions or requests. Thank you!

Vigour n Spice

This app is a lifesaver. With thousands of products to define, including specific types of products I wanted to exclude from my supplier’s catalogue, a couple of hours set up was all I needed to whip me collections into shape. I combined this app with Pulsar’s collections sorting app to push down out of stock products and create custom definitions for how hundred of products are ordered in each collection. Love this. Worth every cent.

June 7, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! It's really great that you are using both our Collection Creator / Manager and Collection Sort. We will continuously improve our apps and do our best to support your business. Please let us know if you have any questions or requests. Thank you!

Coastal Gifts Inc

This is an awesome app for merchandising collections. So far I am very impressed with the abilities of this app. This will help keep my collection fresh and keep Sold Outs at the bottom.

June 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Please contact us via email and chat. We will always do our best to support your business.

corsicos

This is very useful APP, it save much time for us. The author is very nice, added many features which we are needed. If you have a large number of products, this APP will have help.

May 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Please contact us via email and chat. We are here to help you

goovna

May 18, 2021

Boutique Sweet Birdie

This is the one of the BEST app. I have been using this app for one year and I am so happy to continue to use it! Thank you for offering such a nice app!

April 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Please contact us for anything you need

Concetto è

The app is improving every day. Also, there were many issues at the beginning and the devs gave me a long free trial period to excuse the issues and repay my wasted time. Now the app is defenetly better and such a great idea to achive the purpose of a algo ordered collection without make collection pages heavier and slower like any other apps do.
Thank you! Best attitude!

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!!! We will continuously improve our app. That's definitely guaranteed. Please contact us at any time if you have any features you would like to have or any questions. Thank you!

Previous 1