Collection Sort

Auto sort products in collections with analytics

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Forever and Always

Definitely the best option I have seen out there for custom collection sorting with automation! So easy to use, too.

June 11, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. We will always do our best to improve our app. Please reach out to us at any time if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Biev

Incredible app; if you have more than 1000 products uploaded on your Shopify site I really suggest this application. It really made a difference for my website. I appreciate all the efforts that went into building an app like this. Thank You!

June 7, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. Please reach out to us at any time if you have any questions or requests. We will always do our best! Thank you!

UKASSNI

The developers modified the app to show sales for collections at an order level compared to product level. This has been a key business changer for me as I can see which collections are doing well.
Great customer service as well - love this app :) A great app also for sorting your collections automatically for you.

June 5, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!!! Please reach out to us at any time if you have any questions or requests

Thank you!

Dawson Knives

This app does a great job automatically pushing out of stock items to the bottom of a collection, and in-stock items to the top of it. The app also allows you to sort and organize the items in a collection by several other useful criteria. Customer service is very helpful and fast.

April 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! Please contact us at any time if you have any questions or requests. Thank you!

AutyPet

Collection Sort helped me a lot!
This is a great app; it can better showcase my excellent products in front of customers, increasing sales!
It is worth mentioning that their after-sales team service amazes me. Even if it is my fault, they will patiently handle it for you and take the initiative to follow up!
Excellent!

April 7, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. Please reach out to us at any time if you have any questions or requests. Thank you!

ValuePetSupplies

We have been using collection sort for 9+ months, and it has solved our problem where we wanted to customize the sort order of our collections based on tags. We use another system to manage our products, and the product sync to Shopify with tags allows us to create and manage our collections dynamically. We struggled to sort our collections based on our custom criteria until we found the Collection Sort app. With Collection Sort, collections can be sorted A-Z or Z-A by tag, which solved all of our problems. We had one technical issue, and they were swift to address the issue. We give them 5 stars on the product meeting our needs and 5 stars for their customer service.

March 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We will always do our best!!!

Touché

Great app!!! I searched a lot on shopify app store. Finally, I see that this one is the best. It has very usefull interface, option for custom sorting types and a great support...

September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We will always do our best to support your business and keep improving our app. Please reach out to us at anytime if you have any questions or requests. Thank you!

Mommies Best Mall

I love this app, and they have the best service. I had a question any they answered and helped me stright away even went far from what was expected from their service. I recommend this app withall my heart. Thank you so much.

July 13, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. Please let us know at any time if you have any questions or requests. Thank you!

Main & Monroe

We love this app! Our collections kept showing older inventory first. Now we can show new arrivals and best sellers first! Game changer.

July 2, 2021

Polkadots

this has helped me alot having a huge veriety of products this app is a must.
It has a many options for sorting and you not find any the team is there to help!

June 24, 2021