Color Swatch Pug

Color Swatch Pug

by TechiePugs

Color swatch | Image swatch for collection and product pages.

Forward Patch Control

1. There is some coding necessary to get the app running - but it is not very difficult, because there is a good tutorial. That was the only positive point.
2. After coding, we put some colours,patterns etc. in the app - 24 h later, we weren't able to change anything, app was kind of freezed for changing swatches.
3. We wrote the customer support - it took about 24 h to get an answer. In our opinion, very slow if something is not working.
4. We granted access to the shop - the engineers worked on the app - and then the worst thing happened, they uploaded stuff wrong (we changed it manually) but after they worked in the store, the store was crashed, drop down menues etc, everything had an error and we had to upload a shop backup, cause we weren't able to fix it.
5. Last point, customer service always wrote our name wrong, after we told them, that we are not called like that, the answer was with the same wrong name. That is just a small thing, but does not look, like each customer is appreciated.

Think about using this app - it took us around two days where nothing worked and we decided to use an other app from the store, that works better.

B galvanized

It doesn't update the collection page or product page even if I clear my cache or go to incognito mode. Worthless app!

August 22, 2019

Thank you for your review. I think the app was not setup correctly so it did not work for you. You can reach out to the app support team and we setup the app within 24 hours of receiving a request. I see you added this review within half hour of installing the app. Please give the CSP app another chance and we will make it work with your store perfectly.

Thanks!

Flux Chargers

terrible App.
The App is not working in my store.
The worst customer service.
I have emailed to support team for several days. but they didn't respond.

June 5, 2019

I am sorry for your bad experience. The app only works after accepting the app charges which were never accepted. We only received an email from you yesterday and replied to same within 24 hours. Please consider giving the app another chance and I will help you make the app work perfectly with your store.