Color Swatch Pug

Color Swatch Pug

by TechiePugs

Color swatch | Image swatch for collection and product pages.

Bayron Bay Sunglasses

I used this app and really works great. You need the support if you change the theme but they help at any time and really quick. I recomend this app for color swatch!

House of Cosmetics

it was not cost effective. That is the reason I removed the app form the site, unfortunately. But a great app.

ALLURE CLE

Good overall, pretty easy to use once the code is put in and creators help you with that. Their communication needs some work, but it is a good app. I have heard other people use it and tell me that it is the best one.

Preezies

I really love this app! The support was great to be honest and REALLY FAST. I tried doing the little coding it requires but to no surprise I failed and support fixed it THE NEXT DAY. I love out it looks. I love that the variants show on my collections page and Customers are able to look at the variant options without having to actually open the product page. BUT! The app loads after the entire website so it does take a while and it really slows down the loading for customers. You only 5 seconds of attention before people get distracted so that is the only reason I’m giving a 4 star. Still gonna use the app. Still gonna recommend it <3

Choace

Awesome and easy swatch app. Support team also helped me in setting up my page with cool swatches. Few improvements like truncated swatches on the collections page are required but the team informed these features are on the way and are currently under planning phase.

Thanks for the support.