Color Swatch Pug

Color Swatch Pug

by TechiePugs

Color swatch | Image swatch for collection and product pages.

Fergiz Fashion

I had no idea how to set this app up, I asked for their support team's help, Simran did the setting for me. It only took him few minutes. I was ecstatic with the result and already loving the app! Simran was very helpful with all my questions and inquiries. He was very patient with me. I really recommend this app. Not only that their product is affordable, they also have actual support teams that you can always rely on. Two thumbs up, Simran!

June 30, 2020

We are committed to provide you with the best experience. Feel free to contact us back when you have any queries and we would be more than happy to help.

pixiesbows

Simran was helpful.
i had a problem to add swatches in collection page.
so, i contacted with support team and simran helped me perfectly.
Thanks.

THECURVECULT

It is so easy and user friendly to use this app. I wanted my images to change upon clicking on the swatches on the collection pages and the tech team resolved it for me swiftly.

Manemaneq

It is great and helpful app for your stores. Great choice for the price. Good customer support. Recommend :)

EntreRopaOnline

hi! They have helped me a lot and they are super friendly and committed, I recommend the app 100x100!!

The Smarter Earth

Incredible App! Would highly recommend this to anyone looking to add color swatches to their site. Tech support is very helpful and always available. Great work!

The Tee Philosophy

This app provides color swatches for BOTH collection and product page which I love. It's easy to use and their customer service is on point! Highly recommend.

Saved by the Ride

I'm using this app for color swatches on product and collection page on Debut and Brooklyn themes. It does the job very nicely and the design is nice and clean. Sometimes I'm having trouble syncing changes, but for any issue I'm using the live chat support and they are also responsive in a matter of seconds.

Kasut Marketplace

First of all, very quick & responsive dev reply and also customer service!

And, this filter solves my missing swatches thumbnail on my product page making my page look more proffesional.

Definitely worth getting for your e-comm business!

Nerds Ward

A great app with a great tech support! Kinda hope they'd make more options especially for display difference on desktop and mobile! Anyhow, 5 stars for the great assistance!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8