Color Swatch Pug

Color Swatch Pug

by TechiePugs

Color swatch | Image swatch for collection and product pages.

camel.

Customer service is really helpful with my issue putting the color swatch on my store. Now my store looks better than ever thank you

Gentlemen´s Room

This app works very well! The customer support is very responsible. The app is working without any errors. Fine.

Lay D

Great app and the customer support is fantastic! They helped set up all my variant colours really quickly. Highly recommend.

BossyBaby

Great app! Simran is extremely patient and helpful! Highly recommend Colour Swatch Pug for colour swatches cheers!

Miestilomd.com

Great app! The swatches are very cool and easy to manage. Support for the app is phenomenal thanks to Simran's diligence and expertise. Definitely recommended if you are looking to add swatches to your product and collection pages.

The Bump Boutique

The app is doing everything that I want it to. - which is to be able to variants on collection pages.

I was having trouble with seeing the right variant (it was showing size instead of colour), but Simran was really helpful in sorting out my issue, and went above and beyond to help set this up for me by fixing my product page.

Support was very responsive, I was responded to immediately.

Pail Rabbit

This app is fantastic and does everything it says, the customer support from the team is super fast and responsive.

GRAVE-X

super app, recommand! customer service is also very reactive and helpfull ! thank you color swatch pug

Fergiz Fashion

I had no idea how to set this app up, I asked for their support team's help, Simran did the setting for me. It only took him few minutes. I was ecstatic with the result and already loving the app! Simran was very helpful with all my questions and inquiries. He was very patient with me. I really recommend this app. Not only that their product is affordable, they also have actual support teams that you can always rely on. Two thumbs up, Simran!

June 30, 2020

We are committed to provide you with the best experience. Feel free to contact us back when you have any queries and we would be more than happy to help.

pixiesbows

Simran was helpful.
i had a problem to add swatches in collection page.
so, i contacted with support team and simran helped me perfectly.
Thanks.