Improve user experience
User will be able to see available color options and their images from the collection page itself instead of going to each product page.
Upgrade variant selector
Replace the basic swatches or boring drop down variant selector with custom color swatch buttons for your product page.
Hassle free swatch settings
Customize the colors or add pattern image as background to the swatch buttons using the easy to use settings.
About Collection Swatch Pug
Collection Swatch Pug - Show swatch buttons on collection page and product page
The CSP app by TechiePugs lets you to add color/pattern for showing variant swatches on your product thumbnails on collection page and replace the existing drop-down color selector on product page with swatch buttons. You can choose from a variety of swatch themes and adjust their size to match the swatch button designs with your theme design.
Our app does not add any snippet or extra coding to your theme so it will not interfere with your theme functionality and uninstalling the app will be hassle free. Since we do not add any snippet or coding to your theme, setup of the app only requires a custom attribute to be added to your collection page grid item.
# Why choose CSP? * Super easy way to add and customize the pattern/color for swatch options * 3 designs of the swatch icons to choose from. (New ones can be added on request) * Excellent support via email and phone - 24X6 * Free of cost app setup (Contact support) * No hidden/extra charges. * 7 days free trial. Check and test your new collection page look for free
Demo & Free trial
Install the App now and get a 14 days trial period free of cost. You can checkout a live demo of the CSP app. You can try the app on your store for free and see if it fits your needs.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 64 reviews
Most recent reviews
Forward Patch Control
1. There is some coding necessary to get the app running - but it is not very difficult, because there is a good tutorial. That was the only positive point.
2. After coding, we put some colours,patterns etc. in the app - 24 h later, we weren't able to change anything, app was kind of freezed for changing swatches.
3. We wrote the customer support - it took about 24 h to get an answer. In our opinion, very slow if something is not working.
4. We granted access to the shop - the engineers worked on the app - and then the worst thing happened, they uploaded stuff wrong (we changed it manually) but after they worked in the store, the store was crashed, drop down menues etc, everything had an error and we had to upload a shop backup, cause we weren't able to fix it.
5. Last point, customer service always wrote our name wrong, after we told them, that we are not called like that, the answer was with the same wrong name. That is just a small thing, but does not look, like each customer is appreciated.
Think about using this app - it took us around two days where nothing worked and we decided to use an other app from the store, that works better.
Ardent Patriot Apparel Co.
This features this app adds is pretty valuable (to me). If customers can't see multiple variants from the collection page, there's a much lower chance they will make it to the product page. Easy to set up. Minimal adjustments once it's set up. It just works. This is the only viable app I found that does exactly what I wanted to do.
I did have one hiccup with uploading one specific swatch image, but it wasn't major and support helped me get it resolved. Honestly, I really thought it was silly that Shopify does not have this feature built-in. In my opinion, it seems logical that any store with multiple variants of a product would want to show that they have multiple variants of products. My customers didn't even know I had other colors (if they never went to the product page) before I got Collection Swatch Pug set up. Excellent app.
Very nice app. Works as intended and if you have problems, the support will find a way to help you. They fixed my problems within a day and changed the code of my store so that the swatches and images on the collection page change at the same time.
Thanks again and keep up the good work!