Recensioner (115)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
22 februari 2024

Very easy to use and customise. At two points when we have had compatibility issues with our store, the support team have helped us within a matter of hours and resolved issues perfectly. Really great support.

Stocks & Green
Storbritannien
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
28 februari 2024

Assistenza clienti super efficiente, semplice ed intuitiva. SUPER CONSIGLIATA +++

Prodotto Mio
Italien
3 månader användning av appen
13 februari 2024

We have been using this app for over a year now and it does exactly what is says it does. The customer service team are excellent, always willing to help and have solved every query I have had. I would not hesitate to recommend this app or company.

Dermaworks
Storbritannien
11 månader användning av appen
19 januari 2024

App is great and the customer service is the best. I use the app on a couple websites and love it!

Church House Woodworks
USA
20 januari 2024

Very good app and very fast and effective customer support!

AshiVend
Italien
13 dagar användning av appen
6 januari 2024

Customer service has been wonderful getting the app to work for what I need. It’s very customizable and they have been quick to respond and help!

Furever Kennedy
USA
23 dagar användning av appen
18 november 2023

Super easy to use...trust me I am no install expert and this was easy and no problem to customize. Very happy with this much needed button. Thank you!

ila & alice
Kanada
Mer än ett år användning av appen
28 maj 2021

I've been looking for something like this for awhile - as my store has a lot of similar products based on different characters this makes it much quicker for my customers as they don't need to go to each product page and back to the collection section each time. Thanks!

We Love Genshin Impact
Australien
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
Code Black Belt svarade 6 juli 2021

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! It motivates us to keep building apps that help merchants grow🎉 Best wishes, The Incubate Team.

22 september 2021

The support team has been very helpful every time I reached out for help. 5 stars for the timely and helpful responses!

Kaleidos Makeup
Kina
Code Black Belt svarade 23 september 2021

Thank you so much for this! :) I have passed your comments to our team. We work hard to provide you with the best service and getting such positive feedback means the world to us.🙌

Cheers,
The Incubate Team.

28 juni 2021

This app is a solution for everyone who uses "Supply Theme" and want to create add to cart button perfectly on the collection page. Anyway, their support team is fast and very helpful!

CollateBeauty
Singapore
Code Black Belt svarade 6 juli 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us, it lets us know we’re on the right track!🤩 Cheers, The Incubate Team