Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
17 september 2022

Excellent app, resolving to add to cart from collection page in case when you have item options. Excellent support, helped me quickly to setup proper this app

pprelest
Ukraina
Code Black Belt svarade 19 september 2022

It's great to hear such nice comments about our app and support team. We take pride in friendly and helpful customer service, so we appreciate that you noticed it :) Thanks for this fantastic review!🎉

5 februari 2022

The application fits perfectly on the 2.0 theme and customization is very much appreciated. I'm using a Dawn 3.0.0 version which caused some problems but technical support fixed everything. They are responsive and very quick.

boutikMariecreations
Frankrike
Code Black Belt svarade 7 februari 2022

It's great to get such kind comments about our app and support team. We do our best to ensure the best experience no matter the theme. :) Thanks for trusting us and for this wonderful review!🎉

17 augusti 2022

Very simple app that does the job and adds that little extra to our store. Support is always spot on and very helpfull.

purovitalis
Nederländerna
Code Black Belt svarade 17 augusti 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your feedback means the world to us!🤩

2 juni 2021

Super easy to use and customize! I was able to fully set it up in under 3 minutes! Definitely would recommend to everyone

GDesignsTees
USA
Code Black Belt svarade 6 juli 2021

Thanks for choosing us and for your positive feedback! We appreciate it🎉
All the best, The Incubate Team.

10 juni 2022

This is the best application I have ever downloaded on Shopify. The app is very easy and intuitive to use, it doesn't slow down the website and is very, very flexible. I would highly recommend to all those looking to boost conversions and have a quick route to purchase. When I wanted to make a few tweaks, Cesar in Customer Service was excellent in responding in a prompt and efficient manner and implemented all the minor changes I requested without question. I can't wait to check out their other applications that are available.

Ribbonly
Storbritannien
Code Black Belt svarade 10 juni 2022

Wow, thank you so much for these kind comments. This motivates us to keep up the good work and serve you better.😍Thanks for trusting us; we're always at your service!

8 februari 2023

I received very quick answers to all my questions and they helped me with everything I needed! Definitely a great app and amazing customer service!!!! Thanks!❤️

Mono Jewelry
Israel
14 mars 2022

This is a game changer for my store and so easy to install. Could not figure out how to edit the add to cart in the settings so finding this app was such a relief. Thank you so much.

Pretty Cozy Things
Bahamas
Code Black Belt svarade 14 mars 2022

It's so great to get this type of feedback! It makes us happy that our app proves valuable for you and your business. Thanks so much for trusting us and for the lovely five stars.

All the best,

31 maj 2021

I was looking for an app that would allow my customers to select variants and buy products directly from the collection page. Today I've found this amazing app, easy to install, very responsive, and highly customizable. But even more, the team working behind it has been exceptionally responsive in helping me, the whole day, by fixing a number of issues, and making a number of changes to the app, like: 1) App responsive to my Infinite scroll. 2) Speeding up the app to load even faster. 3) Fixing some problems with the Add to cart button. 4) Solving the issue of the app not showing up when sorting or using filters on the collection page. The communication was direct and clear, straight to the point, exactly how I like it. I will update periodically my review, but I am quite sure they will keep up the good work.

Bethelstickers.com
Italien
Code Black Belt svarade 6 juli 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with Collections Add to Cart Button. The app was recently launched and to get such positive reviews, means the world to us. 🙌

All the best, The Incubate Team.

Redigerat 19 maj 2023

Fantastic app, plus the customer support was quick and perfect the app has definitely improved our customer experience, can't fault it, highly recommend it.

Also ongoing support is fantastic and incredibly quick, couldn't be happier. Highly recommend, our shop is using the Prestige Theme.

Floragy Skincare
Storbritannien
11 månader användning av appen
Code Black Belt svarade 20 oktober 2022

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review our app and for the wonderful comments you wrote about our support team. We are grateful as this motivates us to keep giving our best. :)

All the best,

3 februari 2022

Great price, great product. We have a large catalogue with lots of variants and this app really helps customers add a lot to their cart quickly.

hps1source
USA
9 månader användning av appen
Code Black Belt svarade 3 februari 2022

We highly appreciate you writing this review. Happy to know our app is proving valuable to you and your business. :) Always at your service, and thank you for trusting us!